FATTENING NITE CRAVINGS-BELLY WORSHIP-BELLY/BOOTY MEASURE

$6.99

(15 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty is like Cinderella when the clock hits 12 that's when her fattening nightly cravings begin.

In this video Kitty shows you just how much she engorges in fattening things all while she lays in bed moaning and pleasure as she devours her favorite fattening nightly snacks.

She also shows off all her new stretch marks that seem to be growing all over her tummy she also brings out the measuring tape to show just how big her tummy and booty has gotten.

This video is sure to satisfy those that love the belly worshiping. 😈💕 There's lots of belly play, showing off thickness. Jiggling in new softer spots, an enormously new amount of tiger stripes..she's gotten bigger but these marks prove there's a huge growth spurt ahead. 🐷 ----> 🐗 OINK OINK 

Polish_20220110_022635135.thumb.jpg.fd3822d2b5e39402ceb4b441bf13fbb4.jpg

Polish_20220110_234548471.thumb.jpg.de83baa18ef6d8793858b87c0a3af09d.jpg

Polish_20220111_055047269.thumb.jpg.1e66327a12732a76596e1a80c9b317e2.jpg

Polish_20220111_060212508.thumb.png.d5781c016906fb551d52df03c412ad25.png

^ my booty is literally in competition with my booty! wait til you see the size comparison 😅

Other Files from HungrylilKitty

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Everything is so beautiful and rotund! Every video I can't believe how much softer you get, @HungrylilKitty!

This video really shows how wide you're getting and how much your belly sticks out from under such a small cute shirt. I also love how soft the rest of you is getting from your arms, to your legs, face, and thighs. Everything is gorgeous.

Link to review
Nickmpt

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I don't know what to comment first... the big tits? her sexy and fat belly.. the leggings can't hold such a fat and big ass of kitty.. the same with her fat legs... I love her she's so sexy 🐷😍😍💟💟 my fat pig!!! 💟😍😍 she is a goddess!!!!!

Link to review
jackal27

Kitty is so hot in her latest clip as she talks about how big she is getting and that her belly’s growth is so noticeable that is now in competition with her vast booty. That is one competition I look forward to watching closely to see which ones wins. Whatever the outcome I think it’s win-win for everyone on Curvage. I also loved how Kitty discussed her eating habits as of late, while she lay in bed snacking on a very sugary and fattening treat she’s grown to love (literally and figuratively). I still sometimes need to remind myself this beautiful, plump feedee used to be a skinny fitness model! What a gain so far. Can’t wait to see what she posts next.😍🔥

Response from the author:

Awwww, thanks so much luv 🥰 cant wait for you to see my next video too 😁💕

Link to review
SpaghettiYeti

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

She is so cute and adorable, the little updates she loves doing really make it known she cares about her fans. 

Thank you luv 🥰

Link to review
Jackjohnson795

I want to start by saying hungrililkitty is without a doubt definitely in the top 3 most beautiful models on this site. She has such a perfect feline looking face😍& a fine looking body with curves all in the right places. Every video she makes we get to enjoy her beautiful face and see her sexy figure so we really should be grateful and for that I truly am! The only wish I have is that i hope she will stuff herself until she truly can’t eat anymore. The gain hungrililkitty has managed so far is incredible, you can’t achieve this without pain and suffering and I’d love to see this in a video. I know she has a feeder who approves of stuff like this, but truly I wish we could see more of this in her videos. I know we have previously in her forcefeeding video and the weight gain shake before bed chugging video, but I really think at this stage its time to take it to the next level. Everybody on curvage loves a girl who can burp, that’s a fact! We’d love to see more from you, I know you have the burping ability in the locker😉Seeing a perfect curvy girl eat until she can’t eat no more is such a turn on for me and I’m sure that goes for almost everyone on this site! I can’t wait for you’re next stuffing video, you’re progress so far is truly breathtaking! 

Your wish is my command sweetheart 🥰

Heyy sweetie, I just made my biggest stuffing yet 😁

Link to review
NeilS

Kitty shoots Kitty scores! Worth every cent.

The new camera HD goes a long way here when showing the tiger stripes and size of her belly now. As she says, there was a thin stomach in there once! Now MIA! 

My favourite has to be when Kitty is laid back on her back on her bed (not in the stills) and you can see her belly and thighs together.

And when Kitty stands up you can see how much wider she is now too. But looking fantastic! The sprinkles never stood a chance!

Keep the content coming! 🙂

I literally can't sleep til I get a Neil approved review on my video lol for real,  thank you so much, I'm so glad you enjoyed it 😚💕

Link to review
Guest Dodgecummins

This video is fantastic. Words are hardly enough to describe just how sexy this is. Kitty has gotten huge and curvy. It only gets better. 

she takes such good care of herself! She is always gorgeous in her videos! She has such a cute soothing voice! You really feel like you’re in the room talking with her. Her clothes are cute and incredibly tight! 😍

she shows off how much of a fatty she has been When she dives into the icing… my goodness. Such a fantasy! 

definitely recommend this video! 😍🔥

Link to review
0etienne

Wow more and more fit .... more and more sexy ... I can't wait to see how the competition between your booty and your belly will end ...

I cheer for the belly, it could be an unexplored world for you, maybe starting to do some more funnel chug .. There is nothing sexier than a swollen and rounded belly ... wow

98877.gif

37364792_10212308105526284_6229380219195621376_n.jpg

Hello, have you seen my new video,? It's my largest stuffing video yet, I eat A LOT!

Link to review
speedy_biff

Wow.  Ms kitty just blew me away.  Such a personal and honest approach to this video.  I’m speechless. I’ve watched a handful of videos here but this.. well just wow.  In the south there’s a saying “Shut the front door”!!  

WOW what a rating, thank you so much! Im having such a bad day and this just brightened it..so glad you enjoyed it as much as you did 🥺🥰 bless you sweetheart! ❤

Link to review
Booba

Such a hot women kitty getting bigger every time  she post a new clip the fat chat was so good kitty getting massive you can see she just eating good lately another masterpiece by kitty🔥🔥🔥

Awww thanks luv 🥰 your support means everything 💕

Link to review
fontenoy

Kitty, you continue to amaze with every update. I hope everyone checks out this super sexy vid because it’s the best thing I’ve ever seen on this or any other site. There’s nothing hotter than watching Kitty snack on her bed while literally popping out of her clothes. The competition between the booty and belly has me begging for more. Thank you Kitty! We don’t deserve you.

WOW 🥺💕 I'm speechless..what a review, thank you soo much! That's got to be one of my favorite reviews ever, thank you 🙏🥰 *kisses* 

Link to review
distance23

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It seems as though I get surprised with each video of Kitty's when it comes to her progress. Seriously though, she has blown up and yet, it's still proportioned well. The concept is relatively chill, but it's the person filling up the screen that makes it worthwhile

Link to review
Guest CallmeBBW

What can I say another job well done from kitty on this video!!! BTW while im here im want to give a request for a stuffing kitty if your reading this, is it possible to have a like Long video of you eating a large or medium pizza while chugging soda for something because that would be cool!!! XOXO -CallmeBBW

Thank you so much, glad you liked it & yes sure thing babydoll! 🥰

Link to review