3 Screenshots

About This File

My belly is so FAT! I’ve gained so much weight and I wanna tease you with this huge belly! Playing, caressing, jiggling and flopping it for you! Loving every minute, the smile on my face says it all. Are you having as much fun as I am? 

I bounce, jiggle, and wiggle, show you that sweet sweet side belly, and end with two minutes of slow motion fat belly bliss! 

Enjoy! 
F843CB70-2B0E-4239-ACA4-97BB978B92D6.thumb.gif.62f169ddcbd8454a81a9eb2f8d04bf2c.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW! Jersey is incredibly gorgeous in this video!! Jiggling, wiggling, bouncing throughout the whole thing! Jerseys belly is HUGE and takes up basically her whole lap! She is going to break her new bed in no time with all that bouncing and her big appetite! Hopefully she catches it on camera!! Im so surprised that extremely small bikini top help in Jerseys huge tits!! This is a must see video and the slo mo at the end is the icing on top!! Incredible!

Response from the author:

Thank you babe 🥰

Link to review
AndrewRussell

What's hotter than a beautiful woman in a bikini  enjoying herself while chillin to some tunes?  A BBW with the proportions of Jersey, that's what.  Seeing Jersey play with her massive belly while vibing to music is a very welcome sight.  Plus we get to hear her beautiful singing voice as a bonus.  The fact that that bikini was able to keep those tits in as she started really bouncing is a miracle.  If you enjoy seeing big bellies bouncing onto thicc thighs, you've found the right video!

Thank you so much babe ! What a sweet review 🥰

Link to review
overkill

Jersey is very bouncy and very jiggly, as well as 100% irresistably gorgeous as she sets out on the path to break the next bed. And the cow print bikini on her is chef's kiss

🥰 Thank you 😍 

I love your reviews so much 

Link to review