2 Screenshots

About This File

🐖"MUFFINS TO MY BIG MUFFIN"🐖

IN THIS VIDEO…

STUFFING /POV/ LOSE CONTROL / FEEDING /  BURPS / BELLY RUBBING / BELLY PLAY / BELLY SLAPS / MOANING / TIGHT DRESS / ROLE PLAY/SECRET FEEDING

YOU’LL WATCH…

HERE SHE IS, YOUR FAT… CORRECTION, YOUR OBESE ASSISTANT IS READY TO START THE DAY. AS ALWAYS, YOU ARE READY TO SECRETLY FEED HER AND SHE, AS ALWAYS, WILL EAT EVERYTHING YOU PUT IN FRONT OF HER. TODAY THE MENU ARE MUFFINS! AS SOON SHE LEAVES HER WORK STATION, YOU TAKE THE CHANCE TO RE-FILL THE PACK WITH MORE MUFFINS. WHEN SHE IS BACK SHE LOOKS CONFUSE BUT SHE JUST LOVE FOOD SO MUCH THAT SHE IS JUST INTERESTED IN EAT THAT MUFFINS. THE NEXT, IS THE HOTTEST SELF STUFFING.

♥ LAURA COMMENTS…

YOU CAN’T IMAGINE HOW MUCH I LOVE TO PLAY THE SECRETARY ROLE, IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE. I HOPE YOU CAN IMAGINE ME AS YOUR FAT ASSISTANT… AN ASSISTANT THAT IS EATING ALL THE TIME IN THE OFFICE, AND LOOSE CONTROL EVERY TIME SHE HAS FOOD IN FRONT, MAKING US IMPOSSIBLE TO BE FOCUS IN WORK…

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Wow!!! Guess who’s back , it’s Laura the fatty 🥰🍔🧁🍕 Yay!!! 😀💕  What a great way too start the new year  😀 Laura brings back again the FAT !!! Secretary 👩‍💼 🍩 and in this new video clip, Laura looks Much more FATTER!!! 🧁 then the last time you saw her as the FAT!!! Secretary , wearing that tight fabulous dress 👗 her big FAT!!! 🍔 lovely FAT ! Gut ! bounces and jiggles like you have never seen before ! And let me tell you something , when she walks too see her boss the bouncing and the waves 🌊 and the jiggly ripples in Laura’s HUGE !!! MASSIVE !!! FAT !!! GUT !!! Is so very nice and super super SUPER! hot !🥵 And the way she eats those delicious muffins , with the whip cream on top of them,  watching Laura inhale ,all of those delicious muffins ,bite after bite ,it looks so really delicious and  fun too watch , especially the camera views ,and the different angles  that ,were filmed 🎥very professional also ,,,great 👍 job you guys 🥰Laura the Fatty has done it again 👍👍👍👍👍❤️💕Spider Man Wow GIF

Link to review
Myr3k

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Another great sequel to Secretary Saga. I would be distracted all the time, seeing so hot secretary waddling around the office, jiggling her fat. It's also funny in some parts, but I won't spoil it. My only complaint is the purplish lighting, it's a little bit too dark.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review