2 Screenshots

About This File

Nadya and I had so much fun together, every night was a treat, and this one was no different!

Even though we stuffed all day, before bed, we decided to have a before bed treat. Maybe, letting some big burps out before bed will help us get a good nights sleep, right?! We got a six pack of Pepsi and decide to try and drink as fast as we can in a playful competition.

As we chug, we let out enormous burps, our bellies bulging noticeably the more we drink! Both of us bring our bellies up close as well for optimal views 😉  If you love big burps, bloated bellies, and cute girls, you’ll love this video!

395E9DD0-32D0-4F2F-BE7D-5AA1C8D7BDA0.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jackal27

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow if you’re someone who gets turned by beautiful, fat women burping this is the clip for you. Aria and Nadya sit next to each chugging down cans of Pepsi after binge eating all day. I’m not sure why I have this kink. My best guess is that to see sexy, fat ladies such as these two, let deep, long burps while rubbing their bellies seems like an indication of a more than satisfied, full belly trying settle everything consumed by a release of pressure. This clip was so hot to me I couldn’t even finish it all the way, just too aroused so I get rewatch it again to see the full duration which I’m sure I’ll love as well. 😍🔥🥵👍

Response from the author:

I’m so happy you enjoyed the video so much 🥵🔥🥰 

Link to review