7 Screenshots

About This File

Join Cookie for her first pizza stuffing of 2022 !Β 

Cookie orders so much food for her Friday night take out ! Watch her as she attempts to clear it all, removing some clothing tk help keep her comfy.Β Belly rubbing and burps included.Β 

Enjoy ! XoΒ 

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

somebodyson

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Dear "Cookie",Β 

I have so many overdue reviews ready for your stuffings but I'm never disappointed.Β  You look absolutely gorgeous lifting slivers of halal meat to your mouth. The follow through is always incredible, where even though you've made it clear Pizza is your favorite meal to stuff on, you come with add-ons and gurantee it's a different ride every time. BTWΒ those takeway bins make me so nostalgic for england, i can't wait to visit again.Β 

Link to review

If you have not been following the growth of COOKIE_BBW and been buying remarkable clips like this one, you have been missing out on one of the fastest growing models on this site (both figuratively and literally)!

These Friday pizza stuffing clips have become classics as you watch her eat until she is pinned to the couch.Β Thrilled at her own size,Β she is barely able to shift her massive weight to show off (it tends to happen when you sport a belly that measures more inches than you are tall!).Β 
Β 

Don’t pass up the chance to buy this latest edition of COOKIE’s gaining journey. You won’t be disappointed!

Link to review