5 Screenshots

About This File

👑🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN!👑🎂

Lauren invited her two FAVORITE fat friends to celebrate her bday! @Curvage Casey and @Bella Abbondanza happily obliged when promised an abundance of cake!

Lauren’s wish came TRUE!

How three whales were able to fit onto a tiny couch, that is a mystery in itself…. But the creaking of the wood should tell just how weak it was under such large amounts of weight.

At first these plump princesses tried to contain themselves and act “lady like” as they cut into their cake (while their pudgy bellies clearly sticking out and just begging to be fed)….. fortunately their true gluttonous selves came out to play!😈

These hefty hotties stuffed themselves so full. They became increasingly turned on feeding each other.

Wasn’t long after stuffing was involved that cake ended up in all sorts of different areas and cream was spread, and licked… so many exposed boobies, thighs and bellies!

Touching, sucking, licking and jiggling was in the mix with fat chat and tons of moaning!!!. 

These babes couldn’t keep their porky hands off one another’s rolls as the smell of frosting and the sound of heavy breathing filled the air…

Everything was so intimate. Places licked….jiggled…. slurped and ultimately so very satisfied.

lauren….had…. THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.

🎂review for a sweet treat🎂

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

@Curvage Casey that body of yours is just delicious...your double chin in this clip alone is worth the buy! Ugggh, love ya, Casey!

Link to review
jackal27

OMG it was like killing me not having this clip! What can I say that hasn’t already been said? Probably more of the same but this collaboration was so great I had to post my review because it was just as good as I expected. This was a birthday celebration for LaurenLush and just as they say it’s really a birthday wish come true for everyone. It was so hot seeing Casey and Bella feed cake to Lauren and each other, but what sent me over the top was when they started licking and eating the cake off their breasts and bellies! I truly hope they meet up again because this was a great combo clip I’d love to see more like it in the future. 🤯😍🔥🥵

Link to review
Bella Abbondanza

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

There’s a reason neither @Curvage Casey or I can keep our hands, or mouths, off of @LushLauren’s birthday girl body, she’s just too hot to resist!! 
I admit to kind of blacking out with lust halfway through filming, so watching this back over and over has been fantastic💦💦💦

Link to review
Henke

This one was very funny to see, I enjoyed the video very much!😀 all three girls here was so very hot here, genious

Response from the author:

THANK YOU!!!!

They were hilarious to work with!

Link to review
Aholt

I'm just absolutely speechless. Not one, not two, but THREE of the hottest women on Curvage together in one of the absolute BEST clips I've ever watched. You looked absolutely STUNNING in that dress, and every crumb and bit of frosting all over it was just 👌🏻

Oh my goodness, THANK YOU!!! 
❤️❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
thesloth

Sensational video! Recommend to anyone. Lauren getting hotter every day!

Awe thank you! I am so appreciative of you

Link to review
Guest PlumpPalace2021

Wow this is such an incredibly hot collab! Finally seeing these three breathtaking women alongside each other is phenomenal. I think Lauren and Bella are battling for gold in the thickest thigh awards by the looks of things 😅💥 Really hope to see more collabs from them! - might I suggest Hooters outfits for the next one? 🔥

In conclusion -if you buy this clip you won't regret it! 10/10

Awe wow, thank you for making me smile!

Link to review
gonstoothbrush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Lauren brings it once again with another phenomenal video. Now this one you absolutely cannot miss. The 3 gorgeously huge girls stuffing together is truly something to behold and must be viewed for your own eyes. You will not regret buying this worth the money and then some. Also

happy birthday Lauren!!

Aweee yes! Thank you!!

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Wow 3 amazing sexy ladies wish I could have been there. Just have to imagine it but it was so hot seeing the cake licked off bellies and on top of boobs it made me so excited. It was a very hot video and very rewatchable hope the rest of your birthday was amazing as this I love you Lauren 😍

Awe thank you!!!

Link to review
Guest lmaolol

Never expected this crossover but it’s everything I coulda wanted

Right?!

I think it’s a beautiful chaotic mixture! 

so hot!

Link to review
CCT0ny

Fuck, why did I wait this long to purchase this video?!?! I'm surprised I didn't get a heart attack watching this, because this is the hottest video I have ever seen! Happy late birthday, Lauren! It looks like you got everything you wished for on your birthday! You three look unbelievably sexy, especially when Bella and Casey started to help clean the cake off your body! I can tell how much fun you had making this video, and that is what makes this video so damn hot! I can't tell you how badly I wish I could have been there to celebrate your birthday with the three hottest bbws I've ever seen! Happy late birthday, Lauren! I hope you enjoyed your birthday cake!

I’m so glad you liked it! 
I loved filming this! 
there was definitely sexual tension in the air!

Link to review
Guest riddick1964

THIS IS NOT A DREAM. IT'S A FANTASY COME TO LIFE.

Three of curvage's biggest most beautiful brunettes in one place? This can't be real! Well, wake up, fellos FAs, it's real. The long awaited in-person Lush Lauren collab has happened and it is HOT. The luscious ladies waste no time getting down to business as the celebrate Lauren's biggest birthday yet. This clip starts at a 10 and goes up from there as the girls start in straining sexy dresses that don't stay in place for long as they greedily gobble through Lauren's decadent dessert. Giggles and jiggles never stop as the wobbling women find new ways to cover themselves in creamy confections then lick each other clean. Bella and Casey compliment Laura perfectly as a triple play of bouncy beauty. Don't miss it!

Awe this was an amazing review! Thank you!!!

Link to review
Guest Robbie829

This is a wonderful, wonderful video with these three gorgeous women! The three of you are having so much fun but it’s a hot one! 🤩 you guys had me laughing. Loved this collab. Infinite stars for this video!

THANK YOU!❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Sexy and awesome!❤️ Absolutely love the last two minutes of you three having fun eating off of each other’s belly’s!😍

Thank you❤️❤️❤️❤️🎂

Link to review
luke8694

A huge birthday shout out to Lauren Lush!

This video is three times the usual hotness, with Miss Lush joined by Casey and Bella. The girls are simply too sexy for words, each teasing the other while enjoying some cake and licking it off the other ladies. The trio is looking delicious stuffed in their dresses; Casey's the flabbiest flower about to bloom, Bella proves just how widening stripes can be, and Lauren's the plumpest cherry I've ever seen!

Celebrate Lauren's big blubbery birthday bash with this video!

😉🥵😍🐷🐷🐷

🙌🙌🙌

Link to review
scooberiffic

What a video!! 3 Beauties all together! Happy Birthday Lauren!😃

Thank you!!!

it’s technically not until Friday!❤️

Link to review
Guest nrb900

Happy birthday beautiful!! 

it was so great to watch have fun with two other great looking bbws like yourself 🤪🤪🤪🤪❤️❤️

keep up the good work can’t wait to see more collars with other great models

Thank you so much!

Link to review
Pvlavigne1

This was so great to see these three beautiful ladies celebrating Lauren’s birthday! 

They all looks so big and sexy in their tight dresses that get pulled off so they can lick cake off each other. What a sight to see. 

Thank you so incredibly much! 😍😍😍😍😍

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

😍😍😍😘❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

· Edited by Venturedawg

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I mean... Where to begin? It's one thing to see Lauren show herself off and eat... but when Bella and Casey join in and do it for her? 🔥 Bella and Casey do indeed spoil Lauren for her birthday! One of the sexiest interactions I have seen! 3x the belly beauty, 3x the experience of seeing these gorgeous women show off their bellies, 3x the fun between genuine personalities! Made me smile and laugh with how much they enjoyed each other! Plus, they turn into complete greedy gals eating off each other 🥵

Was so wonderful seeing so many smiles and laughs in this🥰

PS, Lauren... is so ravishing in red... 🥵 matches the ambiance in the room 😍

Awe THANK YOU!

Link to review