Piggy's All Day Stuffing Belly Ache

$8.99

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

I ate and snacked all day long and then topped myself off with one final stuffing. It was one of my biggest binges ever and I was so huge and aching and desperate for belly rubs after. Watch me get totally full until I can only struggle and moan. There isn't a dull moment between all the talking, angles, struggles, munching, moaning and belly rubs. You'll see how bad I need another pair of hands to help relieve this huge, overfed gut! 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jackjohnson795

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

If you want to see a sexy girl with a beautiful face eat so much food until it hurts then look no further, this is the girl you’re looking for. She has a beautiful face and a body with curves in all the right places. She eats until it becomes uncomfortable then she begins to burp and complain. This is such a turn on, I’m sure you’ll agree, everybody loves a girl who pushes herself to the limit. I think SeleneofCyrene might be the one, the most perfect model ever. Finally a perfect sexy model willing to push herself to the limit, letting out crazy sexy burps along the way! Any model who would eat until she literally feels sick and can’t stomach another bite is truly an inspiration, that level of will power is such a turn on for me personally. I truly can’t wait for the next overeating video seeing a beautiful girl become a hot mess is literally my fantasy, I’m sure everybody reading this will agree!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for this sweet review! I appreciate it so much! Luckily, I'm obsessed with  being as full as possible. I'm just a born messy piggy. hehe. So glad there are sweeties like you who enjoy as well 🐷🥰🥰🥰

Link to review