Lesbian Pizza Stuffing (ft. Candice's Curves)

$5.99

(11 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Force Feeding 🧁 Stuffing 🧁 Lesbian

Jennie & Candice have ordered their biggest, greasiest pizza ever and they greedily gobble it down in their newest clip. The video starts with Candice force-feeding the dripping pizza down Jennie's throat between long, sensual kisses and belly play. Then, the tables turn as Jennie decides its her turn to force-feed Candice. They eventually settle into a rhythm of feeding each other, playing with each others bodies & chugging their drinks to wash it down. 

As always, reviews are greatly appreciated and an easy way to make my day! I love hearing what you guys think of what I do and I'm so happy I'm able to share this journey with you all!

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Jay Rock

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great video! Jennie has clearly grown so much since she started, and it's very sexy seeing her and Candice take turns stuffing themselves with pizza, all the while sweet-talking and fondling each others growing curves. 😍

Link to review

It's awesome to see Jennie and Candice back at it. Jennie's growing, and her belly looks the cutest it ever has.

Let's hope Candice's feeding keep paying off, we're starting to see the effects in a big way.

Link to review

I loved seeing them feed each other and the belly grabbing and jiggling it was hot also hearing them gulp the drinks down turned me on a lot also the side view of jennie was hot to see she's has a pudgy belly hopefully she catches up a bit faster 😍😈

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Jennie has really packed on a nice thick layer of fat over her entire body thanks to Candice constantly stuffing her. When she turns to the side, you get to see her new bulging belly. Her skinny body has been totally encased in pure fat and I'm sure she will only continue to expand. The belly to belly rubs while kissing really puts this video over the top for hotness.

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review