6 Screenshots

About This File

I am so beyond out of control recently.. it's hard to find the words to describe it. 

I can't stop eating. I know what I'm doing to myself.. I know I'm past the point of return. But I just keep gorging. Chugging. Growing lazier by the day. 

This gut gets heavier with every stuffing. My face grows fatter. Hips are growing wider.. I can't stop.

Hear all about my horny adventures and desires, some recent stories about my gain, and how I feel myself slipping further and further down a fattening hole of gluttony. I've surrendered to my appetite. There's no turning back. 

For realz, this video is steaming hot. You won't last long 😉

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jacksprat

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

As we have come to expect from each new Clip, Casey has never looked more beautiful, more voluptuous or more fat. She's so sexy that she made this video impromptu because she got turned on looking at herself in the mirror. She turns herself on; just imagine what she will do for you. I haven't been able to watch this clip in its entirety without jacking off with everything I got. Casey just compels me to spend my energy and my calories as she sits there all plump and sexy. And yeah, She knows it. She knows we all beat off to her. We are all in orbit around her, captivated by her gravity. Constantly falling harder for her as she fattens up even more. She is enormous. A massive and greedy globe of sexy fat upon this tiny petite woman. I love these videos so much. Casey is so honest and candid. Casey is so serenely centered and focused on her sexy bod. She's so proud to be our fixation, a phenomena. As well she should be; Casey works hard to maintain this demanding perfect shape. Everything she does revolves around her belly. Constantly on an intense diet of the most rich fattening meals. Growing more accustomed to having people wait on her hand and foot so she can get fatter. Greedy, fat and lazy with every intention of growing even more. The little outfit she has on presents her belly as a Hollywood filmstar. I suppose it actually is! That Belly is why we are all here in Hollywood,. The Belly literally brought Casey to Hollywood, 1st Class. It is the featured attraction with all the star power. Watch this vid and thank your lucky stars. 

Link to review
Anonn3512

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Wow this video was amazing! Listening to Casey talk about how she’s lost all control and there’s no going back to being skinny again was very hot. Even better was getting to watch her play with and shake her massive gut the entire time! This is definitely one of her best videos yet!!

Link to review
Guest Robbie829

Look at that belly! And to think that belly is only going to get bigger and bigger. Casey your face has gotten real round and chubby too! Great video love! ❤️ 

Link to review
Curvylove543

Honestly, what sets Casey apart from other models is how genuinely into this fetish she is. Watching her show off her lusciously fattened body is addicting. Hearing her talk about her desire to get bigger is ridiculously sexy. This is fucking hot as hell. 

Link to review
Guest puppet_master

Casey looks so beautiful in this one. The combination of her engorged body, beautiful smile and gorgeous hair in that lighting is perfect. Casey has taken control of her skinny body and grew herself fat, but that seems to be the extent of the control she has. There is so much fat on her body now, loosing it would clearly be impossible. Nothing for her to do but sit back and let that already enormous belly fatten up even more.

Link to review
Euglenoid

Casey gives us an incredible video here. She is getting huge and gives us some details as to why that is. All your can think about while watching her play with her maybe gut is just how much bigger it will become. She is a total pig that has completely given in to her base urges to stuff herself. She's right when she says you won't last long watching this video.

Link to review
Nervous Fish

Hearing the first words in the video about being horny made me know it was going to be a treat. Seeing that belly jiggle and slaps but also knowing bill amount let me know Casey is a insatiable blob which is hot to know I wish she couls lay on top of me. Also the outfit and light were amazing can't wait for her to get bigger

Link to review
Guest Bonk1214

seriously, what more can be said? this is really, really really hot. casey's belly looks absolutely gorgeous. you will not regret buying this video. it's a total feast

Link to review
Guest Bruno49

Wow 🥵 In this video you can just hear how cute and horny Casey is, she tells the viewer how far gone she is while loving every inch of her body 😍 Her outfit alone is sexy but her innocent voice explaining how tired she is just from bouncing is just legendary! This is a must buy clip 😍😍

Link to review
TheGoldenDun

Casey’s first video for 2022 and this is already hot as hell!😍 Her moans and hearing her heavenly voice drives me nuts! This is a great start to a new year in Casey’s journey to getting fatter!❤️

Link to review
jackal27

Holy cow! Casey is not the only that has experienced a total loss of control. She is absolutely irresistible in her pics and especially her clips like this one and I have no will power concerning her content; I must see it. If I was lucky enough to be in the same room as her I’d be forced to do whatever she asked of me, no question. It’s totally orgasmic hearing her talk about her excessive, gluttonous appetite. I knew she ate a lot but the amount of food she went through in a single day during her trip? Just jaw dropping and so attractive. I can’t not believe her about the food consumed either because she looks so damn big. Her mountain of a belly has expanded another peak, but there are also moments when she turns in her chair that give some great side view shots of how far her belly extends, and also how thick her ass is becoming as well as her plumped up thighs. I would so love to be enveloped within her massive fat body. I love how she describes being thin was never a challenge back in her skinny days and yet through her own twist of fate she is beyond fat and only wants to get bigger. It’s clips like these I wish I could rate higher than 5 stars. Like a grand slam at a baseball game, it deserves some extra recognition. 🤯😍🔥🥵🤩

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

Want a video with constant fat jiggling with Casey? This is the video... 🥵 the moans tho

Absolutely entrancing seeing the sun hit her eyes and show her bright face. You can really see how filled out she's become due to her non-stop gluttony!

!00% worth! Great video to enjoy Casey showing off her beautiful wide hog persona 🔥

Link to review
Guest Ilovepiggy

You get sexier every day casey as your belly continues to grow even bigger, so hot ❤

Link to review
Beau

Her belly is huge, and she knows it, she just can’t stop herself, she gone to far and there’s no turning back.

this video is amazingly hot, and you should definitely have a look, Casey this is another banger and I can’t wait to see more of u. 

Link to review
Quatering09

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Skinny casey left a long long time ago and thank god for it because blob casey is way more sexy and fun 😍

Link to review
BigDogStatus

that. belly. is. dense 🤤 damn

Casey really pullin out the big guns (and belly) fo this one fr 🙏🏼 everything spot on as per usual, hair? fleek. Brows? Done. Lighting? A1. Ass? phat. I rest my case

Link to review
Guest Mauser1898

Casey’s loss of control is undeniably sexy!! This hog has grown HUGE with wide hips perfect for breeding. Watching her transition into new levels of obesity is beautiful 🔥❤️. Someday soon this piggy will be 400 + pounds . 5/5 instant classic from the wonderfully talented and beautiful Casey 👑

Link to review
Cmad

I’ll leave this short and sweet kinda like Casey. This has to be the best video I’ve watched in forever. Thank you for making such a masterpiece🥰

Link to review