6 Screenshots

About This File

I am so beyond out of control recently.. it's hard to find the words to describe it. 

I can't stop eating. I know what I'm doing to myself.. I know I'm past the point of return. But I just keep gorging. Chugging. Growing lazier by the day. 

This gut gets heavier with every stuffing. My face grows fatter. Hips are growing wider.. I can't stop.

Hear all about my horny adventures and desires, some recent stories about my gain, and how I feel myself slipping further and further down a fattening hole of gluttony. I've surrendered to my appetite. There's no turning back. 

For realz, this video is steaming hot. You won't last long 😉

---------------------------------------

REVIEWS: Your sweet reviews are always so appreciated! You are able to leave a review after downloading the file. Be sure to click on the stars otherwise it won't save. Thank you for supporting me always 🖤

----------------------------------------

CUSTOMER SERVICE: If you are ever dealing with technical difficulties - please never hesitate to reach out to me via DM or contact support.

Other Files from Curvage Casey

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Guest Marshall7

Posted

The beauty and fatness combined make you the hottest woman on Earth hands down! Wow was this clip worth every cent! Priceless! 🥰

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.