2 Screenshots

About This File

Watch GGGF play with all her fat in this sensual video. It's unbelievable how massive she has become lately! It's clearly visible that she is absolutely loving it. Don't miss out on seeing her massive ass and gigantic thighs in small shorts 😛

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Andrew111

With the passing days  Curvy Goth Girlfriend just gets bigger , curvier . Sexier and and more beautiful.

Her transformation is epic. When I started following her I had know idea that she would grow into the amazing woman she has become . In this joyous clip she celebrates  just how  wonderfully fat she has gotten . The newly added weight complements her in every way in every part of her body . She gets more beautiful with every pound she gains . She shows off her gorgeous belly now ripe with luscious flesh. Her  once thin thighs nice are now thunderous , powerful and irresistible. Her ass and hips are widening into magnificence. Her gorgeous face continues to fill out and is as infectious as her heartfelt smile .  She is becoming a SSBBW before our very eyes . She is becoming a goddess deserving of all the praise and worship we can bestow on her ..  Highly recommended.

Link to review
Bmo94494

Its amazing how far cggf has come since the beginning. I love how disproportionate the belly is to the body butter rest is surely catching up. So soft too. Not quite flabby but more pillow like. I don't wanna jinx it but I hope you stay here cggf. You're part of our family regardless of content. 🥰

Link to review
AndrewRussell

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Great way to start the video off with GGG dropping her huge, heavy belly onto her thiccccc thighs.  If you love videos with tons of jiggling of bellies and thighs, you can't go wrong with this one.  Awesome!

Link to review

Amazing 5 star vid GGGF as she gives you a close up on her widening 🍑 legs and of course that big belly. The 6 minutes of this clip disappear in a flash 🥵 so hot. She even makes the couch creak under her 😍.  

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
STCChristopher

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a nice video. I feel like this is a condensed version of end of the 2022 goal video. Personally I prefer the Goal video more because there is more context by the stories for the enthusiasm. This video is a nice continuation or almost a post credit scene to a Marvel film of what was seen in the 2022 goal video. If you are short on money then this would be a video I would recommend. However if you are willing to pay more money then I would recommend buying the 2022 Goal video more. This has fewer stories but personally I enjoy the stories to get to know @GainingGothGF as a person vs seeing her as an object like some people do. But honestly I feel more invested by the goal video to be able to appreciate what you are seeing and understand how crazy it is how quickly she has gained the weight. Without the stories you don't appreciate it as much seeing this video. . But this is a good video if you are short on time. This is a much shorter video than the goal video. I feel like a similar thing at the end of the Goal video is seen at the end of the goal video. This video definitely serves it's purpose. Some people may not care about the back story. 

Link to review