3 Screenshots

About This File

2021 was my first year as an actively gaining feedee… and what a year it’s been! Cum with me for a look back at the year with highlights, stories, and super 🥵 comparisons of my massive gain. Then I discuss plans and goals for the new year. I know this one will be the fattest yet 🐷

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

WMBoi

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I  really loved this video! GGGF has accomplished so much in the last year. It is a huge turn on to see how much she likes it. Not to mention she's so adorable, sexy and charming 😍 I hope she can enjoy it even more next year. This is a must buy and a steal for such a long video, especially with the new video (which I can't WAIT to watch)!!

Link to review
pascalchameleon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This was great! Never seen any of GGGF's videos before, but now I'll keep an eye out for future videos. She has such a fun energy, and her excitement about her weight gain is a delight! The physical demonstrations she does of her body are fantastic as well, and are a great complement to the great stories she has. I recommend!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review. I've given you the clip as promised and hope you enjoy it 🖤

Link to review
Random9880

What an amazing and sexy video! What a fantastic end to 2021 and great place to start for 2022. Looking forward to many more lbs packed on in the coming year ;)

Thank you so much for your review. I've given you the clip as promised and hope you enjoy it 🖤

Link to review
fat_elf

One of the finest videos of a big, beautiful woman showing off just how much bigger and even more beautiful she is becoming, with year one of what I can only hope is a lot of weight gain to be seen. A joyful display of fatness and fattening even further, with the promise of more to come...

Link to review
hector portillo

What can I say... Alice is just the best. She was the first to convince me to buy a clip and I haven't stop ever since. I love her style, how eager she is to get fat (and successful too) and every piece of content she produces. She knows what we like, because she enjoys gaining and gaining and gaaaaaaaaining weight. You can actually percive that by the way she come across. 

I'm just happy to see how big she's gotten. Both phisically and here, on this platform. She seem happier! Hopefully maybe someday she'll consider to make costum video. If you are, Alice. LET ME KNOW! Your content is so good and so worth it. 

Can't wait to see what you do in '22 :)

Link to review
notrelevent333

It’s a great clip!  Ver hot to see the comparison of how big she got since she started!

Link to review
STCChristopher

This is a great video with the honesty. It is a video I would recommend for belly or fat lovers. If you like jiggling fat you will enjoy this video.

I was not expecting some things like some of the goals like traveling. That sounded so cool. It gets me excited because most of Europe I have never traveled to before. I was born in West Germany but I don't remember any of it. The only part I remember is England from when I was 3 years old and even more during a 10 day trip to England back in 2007. 

I also did not understand how European food might be different from United States food. I mostly know what I have experienced in the US & England. I don't have much concept beyond that. So thanks for that insight. 

I honestly don't remember hearing or seeing too much from your Greek trip. So much of that was new news to me. So glad that you were able to meet up with your friends while in Greece and thanks for sharing details on your trip. I look forward to seeing more about your future travels.

Thanks for sharing comparisons and also things you did not expect to like about gaining. I was not expecting that when I bought this video. 

Thanks for the special and honest thank you to all the supporters at the end. That was a nice tribute. Look forward to supporting you more on your journey. Now I have to watch another video I bought of yours when I have the time. I bought another one I have not reviewed yet. 

Link to review

A great video with lots of chatting and details about GGGF's gaining journey. Lots of belly play and even a comparison to one of her earlier videos, too. Great stuff!

Link to review
PickleDarling

HI GGG- just wanted to send this review as a bit of a love note regarding what's going on. I hope you're okay and if the harassment causes you to back off a bit from the internet for a bit, I'm sure the community will totally understand. It seems like every year or so the internet decides to remember that feederism exists and decides to gang up on a random person and I'm so sorry it was you this time.

You've always come off so incredibly kind , fun, and very honest and upright in your videos about your journey and it would be a shame to lose a content creator like you. Seeing you and your husband living the perfect mutual feedee life is something that most people this community could only dream of and that sense you're a bit of an inspiration. You're a true pillar of this community and I just wanted to let you know that- thanks for sharing your life with us.

I truly hope this blows over and hopefully in a week or so everything will go back to normal. No matter what happens I and others will always be thankful for the content and journey we were given ❤️

As for an actual review of the vid- lovely as always, you look gorgeous, I love the comparison you did with your early vids, the look into traveling aboard while gaining seems phenomenal and it's something I hope comes to fruition for you, and as always you come off as one of the most charismatic girls on this platform. 🙂

Thanks so much for the sweet review and supportive words! That means a lot ♥️ And as you hoped, here was are a week later and I’m definitely staying 🥰

Link to review

I love these types of personalvideos.  It's crazy to look back at just your first year and seeing how far you've come. Soooo far! Looking forward to seeing what is your come for 2022! Amazing stuff.

Link to review
Guest evolwbbstuff

Crazy hot video! Supporting sex workers has never been this easy. 

Link to review

Join an even rounder GGGF for her year in review and what a year its been she has gained a lot 😍 some fun stories about her experiences of blowing up like a balloon 😂 (watch the vid to get the reference). Even showing off her gain and how she loves her new curves and love handles 🥵 I really love we get to see more of your cute double chin too. Your plans for 2022 sound amazing don’t want to mention to much here but I have a feeling your weight is going to skyrocket, love the comparison part of the vid its insane 🤯 how much you have gained.

Link to review