5 Screenshots

About This File

Filipina Stepsister Finds Your Hidden Shower Camera

Your fat Filipina stepsister Mina is about to hop into the shower when she spots the hidden camera you've set up in her bathroom. She is a little shocked at how perverted you are, but decides to tease and tempt you in the tiny bikini she is spilling out of. As she soaps her fat body, she explores her rolls, plays with her big belly, and wiggles her ass for you for almost 5 and a half minutes. She wants you to join her so badly. She is getting so wet for you. 💦

You are in for a treat when you find what she left on the camera for you...

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest steak_and_taters

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This video is fantastic! 🔥😍 Mina looks gorgeous as her voluptuous body is barely contained in a skimpy bikini...She soaps up, massaging and rubbing her soft belly and
amazing curves, teasing you all along the way! Over 5 minutes of sexy, sensual, soapy, sudsy fun.

Just a fantastic clip from start to finish - pick it up you won't be disappointed!

Response from the author:

Thanks for the checking it out and leaving this review! 😘🥰 I don’t think this bikini fits me anymore 😳😅

Link to review
dj2k1357

This video is probably her hottest video so far showing off all of her body, especially her juicy side rolls and jelly belly and big plump rump. The video starts with her noticing a camera recording her. She's found you spying on her and doesn't really seem to mind. Watch as your fat step sis lathers up all her softness until she is nice and soapy, before rinsing off. Throughout the vid, she grabs and jiggles her fat, squeezing her rolls and also spanking her butt. You will definitely enjoy watching her get wet and naughty for the cam, even encouraging you to join her. 

I really like this video and your editing style (although sometimes I feel that the cuts are too quick) A longer video like this with you pressing your flab onto the clear doors of the shower and then oiling or lotioning up all over after would be a nice future video. Hoping for more videos showcasing your massive ass in stuffings and body play videos as well. puwit matambok;)

Thank you for the rad review and the feedback! I am so glad you enjoyed it 😍 I will definitely do longer cuts next time! 

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
SodamFat

Pinay Goddess of Booty! Irresistible Bilbil and nice teasing, another great video from the great Mina!

Glad you enjoyed it 😋😘

Link to review