10 Screenshots

About This File

It's the start of another new year and Nikki thinks it's time to make a change. She's absolutely shocked by her recent gains and the size of her flabby belly. She's gotten huge! Working from home has made it easy to be lazy and overeat. She vows this year will be different. Her resolution is to lose weight and get fit! She swears she will no longer let her cravings control her. She is DONE being a fatty! She even decides she'll make a post on social media just for accountability. But how will Nikki cope when temptation strikes? Spoiler alert: not very well.

In this clip, you get to hear Nikki's thoughts as she struggles to control her greed, plays with her belly, and stuffs her fat face with fattening things she knows she shouldn't eat.

(also, yes, I meant 2022 in the clip lol)

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

nfb

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This clip rules. I love the layers to this role-playing – the soft voice, the tiny Victoria's Secret t-shirt, the belly ring – you can believe there's a fit, energetic girl underneath all that blubber. And when Nikki gives into her cravings in orgasmic fashion, you realize WHY that girl's packed on all these pounds.

Response from the author:

Thank you so much!! 😍 There once WAS a fit girl but I definitely buried her under fat 😂 So happy you enjoyed it! 😘

Link to review
ssbbwbro

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

My third purchase of hers and I swear, the content just keeps getting better!❤️

Aw thank you so much!! 😍 I’m so happy you liked it! 😘

Link to review
lesserhawk

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This is a brilliant video - I love the concept of the resolution, the voiceover is so hot at the start, admitting to weight and appetite being out of control... it is an incredibly sexy thing to hear her admitting! The moment Nikki gives in to the craving is truly amazing too.

The voiceover style continues over the stuffing which I thought was fantastic, it adds a wonderful extra element to what is already an incredible sight!

The idea and the execution of the idea is as good as the genre gets, it is superbly, superbly done.

Thank you so much!! 😍 I’m really glad to hear you liked this style clip, it was a first for me. ☺️😘

Link to review
jj22

Without a doubt one of the most erotic stuffing videos you'll ever see!!

The delectable, delicious @NikkiMaialina has set herself a new year resolution of losing weight (hopefully, she's roleplaying), but when she gets an email notification from everyone's favourite fried chicken eatery, will she be able to hold firm?  I'm not including any spoilers... but, come on, you're not going to get any prizes for guessing what happens!

I LOVED the way Nikki is sitting in her chair here!  Come to think of it, it's more like she's been POURED into it!  As she types on her laptop, she barely seems to be leaning forward, but look how far her ass projects out behind her from, say, an imaginary vertical line where her face is!  Amazing!  (Woah, seem to be having an exclamation-mark party goin' on!  Guess that's one effect of thinking about Nikki!)  And check out her thick arm stretching to breaking-point the fabric of her cute tee!

Nikk's hair is swept back here, which allows us a knee-wobblingly perfect view of her round, super-pretty face, with its gorgeous softness, contours, and curves.  I loved how expressive her face is while she's wrestling with her dilemma!  And if there's a "Nikki Maialina Double Chin Appreciation Society" out there, then I need to join.  The profile side-on view when Nikki chugs her Pepsi is PERFECT - her double chin works hard, and you can really see each swig going down her throat.

Prepare yourself for the first huge bite of her food she takes at 05:50 - it PERFECTLY captures Nikki's desperation, her erotic greed, her passion.  The stuffing that begins from there on is FABULOUS!

The master-stroke here is what Nikki's done with a voice-over.  In effect, we're being spoiled with two soundtracks here: the sounds of Nikki stuffing herself (burps, gasps, panting, noms, etc) - but we also, over the top of this, have her insanely sexy voice representing her delicious internal monologue as she eats.  The voice-over alone blew my mind (and, ahem, other parts of my body).

How much clearer can I get?: a perfect, wondrous, magical video from one of the hottest, most beautiful women on the planet.

Wow! Thank you so so much!!! 😍😍😍 This review is so incredibly detailed and clearly took some time. I appreciate it so much! I’m really happy you liked it so much 🥰

PS- absolutely role playing, no intention to lose weight at all 😂🐷

Link to review
basketballcheese6969

Truly remarkable how sexy you can make a video. So hot, the talking somehow can hold a candle to your figure. Would highly recommend to all!

Thank you so so much!! I'm glad you liked it! 😘

Link to review
RareFan96

The fat talk is super erotic. I love how you gave in to your belly. You really get into the belly play too while you pig out, so sexy  😈

Thank you so much! 😍 It was such a hot clip to make, I was really turned on! 🥵

Link to review
silverkey

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

I love how she is the narrator of her very own story for us! 
Congrats on failing losing weight FATTY :D

Thank you so much! Never been happier to fail 😂😘

Link to review