10 Screenshots

About This File

It's the start of another new year and Nikki thinks it's time to make a change. She's absolutely shocked by her recent gains and the size of her flabby belly. She's gotten huge! Working from home has made it easy to be lazy and overeat. She vows this year will be different. Her resolution is to lose weight and get fit! She swears she will no longer let her cravings control her. She is DONE being a fatty! She even decides she'll make a post on social media just for accountability. But how will Nikki cope when temptation strikes? Spoiler alert: not very well.

In this clip, you get to hear Nikki's thoughts as she struggles to control her greed, plays with her belly, and stuffs her fat face with fattening things she knows she shouldn't eat.

(also, yes, I meant 2022 in the clip lol)

Reviews make me a happy piggy! 🥰 Your feedback helps me make better, more satisfying clips for you to enjoy 😉 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.