Quantcast

3 Screenshots

About This File

I first dated her back in high school. She was perfect. Back then I was young and silly and I stupidly hooked up with one of her mates.. she pretty much never spoke to me again after that.

Years later, I noticed she started taking the same route home as me..only i live a lil further than she does..all recent pictures I’ve managed to get of her always appeared a lil blurry or half cut, but for the first time in forever she’s just a few feet away from me..

I start to film.. I watch her eat..I watch her take her clothes off ..I watch her rub cream into her belly..

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Residentsteven

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This clip starts with shar going back to her flat. I love that your belly was already hanging out over the top of your jeans. Shar then prepares a quick snack, it still amazes me how much bigger your belly looks when you sit down it’s so far into your lap now 😍🥵. I did get a little worried at one point with the sirens in the background I thought your camera person was going to be arrested 😂 but thankfully you let them into capture the sound of your big burps on camera. Love the wobbling to when you were putting the cream on yourself shar 😍.

Share this review

Link to review