3 Screenshots

About This File

I first dated her back in high school. She was perfect. Back then I was young and silly and I stupidly hooked up with one of her mates.. she pretty much never spoke to me again after that.

Years later, I noticed she started taking the same route home as me..only i live a lil further than she does..all recent pictures I’ve managed to get of her always appeared a lil blurry or half cut, but for the first time in forever she’s just a few feet away from me..

I start to film.. I watch her eat..I watch her take her clothes off ..I watch her rub cream into her belly..

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Residentsteven

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This clip starts with shar going back to her flat. I love that your belly was already hanging out over the top of your jeans. Shar then prepares a quick snack, it still amazes me how much bigger your belly looks when you sit down it’s so far into your lap now 😍🥵. I did get a little worried at one point with the sirens in the background I thought your camera person was going to be arrested 😂 but thankfully you let them into capture the sound of your big burps on camera. Love the wobbling to when you were putting the cream on yourself shar 😍.

Link to review

Can’t believe I missed this one... With all this quarantining... I can’t get enough... I want to see her bigger, she looks amazing... if I only waited till the last 50sec. I finished too early... 🤫🥰😍😘🤗 the end is soooo sexy. Y’all look back... This “sexy thing” has got some videos in the bucket... just look. We all need to have this... Can’t wait to see see the next 🤗🤗🤗

Link to review