5 Screenshots

About This File

New year! New bed! It’s Jersey’s  first stuffing clip of 2022! It’s a big one! 

Jersey is so excited about her new bed she starts bouncing immediately! How long do you think it’s gonna take her to break this one? 

A huge pizza and some Taco Bell seemed like a great way to celebrate! Jersey moans with pleasure when she bites into the big meaty pizza. Seductive burps and belly rubs guarantee you won’t be able to take your eyes off this clip! 

Jersey’s cute pink leopard print outfit seems to get smaller and smaller as the stuffing progresses, finally giving way to her huge belly! It’s so big, so round, and so full! 

She knows she needs to keep eating even though she feels full, Jersey tells you how hot it makes her to go past her limits, and she knows you like it when she does it too! 

Jersey continues to eat until she’s a stuffed bloated mess, rocking and breathing heavily, still with that cute smirk on her face! 

when she finished she lays on her bed to rub her belly and tease you some more

what a massive stuffing with a massive babe! 
58F3E9C4-D05E-459F-B60F-2EE1FB79E4A1.thumb.gif.eb3855e6aa3171e3b1db317708562eec.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

not a real member

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I truly love ❤️ casual stuffing videos like this 🥰❤️ They are my most favorite of all 😍❤️💕 you film them so perfect 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌🥰🌈

Response from the author:

You are really spoiling me with all this attention! I love it! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

WOW!!!!! This is Jerseys best video to date!!!! My favorite ever!!! Im impressed and so proud of her!!! She truly shows how greedy and hedonistic she has become and its honestly amazing and mind blowing!! This is the biggest Jersey haas ever looked!! Her whole body looks so huge especially that belly!! And that muffin top is to die for!!! hen she gives the side angle her sexy side rolls shows and its so hot!! She will soon be breaking her new bed with the way shes been eating!! There are great burps in this as well, amazing fat chat with her incredibly seductive voice! Great jiggling and belly play!! The best view of her ever growing body!! This video has it all!!! I wish I was there to rub your belly, jiggle those burps out, caress you, hold you kiss that belly, worship you and praise you!! You deserve it all!!!

Response from the author:

I know right?! I’m huge! 

Link to review