6 Screenshots

About This File

I got a request for a video.

Get food that you can eat really fast, beacuse I want you to use your pump at the same time. You are NOT allowed to turn it off unless you finish EVERYTHING. 

You are about to see me eat and drink faster than ever before, being in an entire world of pain and panicking beacuse Im getting so full of both food and air 😩🎈 this is as close to breaking down crying you'll ever see me. 

The best video I ever did, this is extreme!

Also, my panties are basically dental floss.

Other Files from SwedishButterball

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Ilvg

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Have you ever wanted to see an inflation story play out in real life? I’ve never seen a human race an air pump before and I have to say it’s incredible. SB absolutely demolishes this challenge and she’s left spherical moaning in pain as a result. Squirming and groaning as the visibly gets rounder, desperately stuffing and chugging as your bloated gut reaches its limit. Cannot recommend this vid enough!

Link to review
jennyjones

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Very Sexy! one of the very best in this unique category of the belly/stuffing fetish! I will be purchasing more from this sexy round lady!

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for your review!🥰❤️

Link to review
hamazon

People like to throw the word “extreme” around a lot, but if speed eating while racing against the ticking clock of an inflating belly isn’t it, I don’t know what is. And the speed eating was the best I’ve ever seen. Ever. She downed a pint of ice cream in just under 90 seconds. And the roll things were gone in three bites but one mouthful, and I’m still not sure how she did that. And then to, on top of that, chug what looked to be about 2 liters? Amazing. And all of that while essentially sitting on a time bomb of a rapidly inflating belly. Just stunning. 
And that image toward the end: belly swollen and inflated so far it’s not even fully in frame while she’s gingerly rubbing it, a pained look on her blueberry-stained face and chest as the pain really hits. It’s just 😩 so amazing. 

This was a totally unique video idea, very well done, and I can’t recommend it enough.  

Thank you so much 💕 

Link to review
MrFeedYourGirl

The Swede has done it again!

This video is so amazing, not only a glutton but also a glutton for punishment and pain...watch her struggle and squirm in pain as the unrelenting flow of air asserts its dominance over her.

She chugs hard and fast...no sipping all gawk gawk gulps to beat the pain. 

Money well spent😈

So happy you liked it 😊❤️

Link to review
Jumpyjump1

Wow! What an outstanding challenge you've took. While you've ate and Inflate at the same time, I've seen your belly went massive. I even love the dental floss panties. 

Keep on swelling. 🥰

Thank you so much for the review 😊❤️❤️

Link to review