6 Screenshots

About This File

It's 2022 and it's been years since this lazy feedee has made any resolutions, but this year is different! This year I want to gain as much weight as possible and to do that I curated a list of 10 resultions I will abide by in the new year to help me reach my goals! Watch me sit in all my overweight glory and announce all the fattening rules I set for myself. You'll hear about:

-Monthly weight gain goals

-Weight gaining suppliments

-Meal and snack plans

-Humiliation outings

-And so much more!

Other Files from Feeder and Feedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

hgee

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Such a fun video.  She looks just so comfy and overfed wedged into that soft chair and her plans for the year are very exciting.  Even if she is able to make half of this years' resolutions, is going to be a blast!  Even if you watch it with the sound off it's super hot, she's so beautiful and glamourous, dark sexy eyes and hair and the most sparkling smile ever.  All this and her healthy and cute double chin is getting so adorable.  What a hottie! 

Link to review
Lw4444

I cannot wait to see this year pan out 😍😍😍😍

Link to review
jj22

Amazing, jaw-dropping, sexy video alert from @Feeder and Feedee

Wilson is so hugely beautiful!  Big amazing belly; jiggly arms; thick legs; adorable rounded shoulders - she has it all!  She's like a fantasy combination of a million fat-admirers' most erotic dreams!  And check out that absolute mind-blaster of a face - she's so cute and pretty!  (And I would just LOVE to spend about five weeks doing nothing but caressing and tickling that fantastic double chin - WOW!)  And don't even let me get started on that dazzling smile... 

But while the visual aspect of this video is STUNNING, even better is the audio.  You MUST listen to every single word Wilson says (in her sweet, soothing, sexy voice).  The content of her conversation made me weak at the knees.  Her plans, goals, and determination will leave you staring at the screen in slack-mouthed astonishment, pride, and admiration.  Her passion for gaining and growing is truly wonderful and inspirational.

2022 is going to be a MAGICAL year - and I hope Wilson keeps us all updated every waddling step of the way!

5/5!

PS, just want to mention that the preview gif up above doesn't truly represent the video when you download it - there are no black bars and the image quality is crystal clear.

Link to review