Bianca Blonde - Post Christmas weigh in

$9.99

Ā Ā  (6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Happy new year! šŸŽŠ

Here I am at my fattest EVER!!Ā 

As promised thisĀ is my after Christmas weigh in. Iā€™ve been stuffing myself with food none stop over Christmas to reach my goal. Now hardly anyĀ of my clothes fit, I have outgrown my newest pairĀ of jeans that I bought in October &Ā my belly hangs out of all my tops butĀ thatā€™s exactly what I wanted to happen. Because I want to grow and grow until I get to my next goal which is huge! šŸ˜ watch me squeeze in to jeans that no longer fit, my belly spilling out everywhere thenĀ I weigh myself and Iā€™m delighted with my Christmas gain. Ā I show off my thigh fat/rolls & getĀ on all fours whilstĀ slapping my belly against my legs..Ā I love showing you my fatĀ jiggly body from a different angle ā¤ļø
Ā 

Ā 

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

rptman

Bianca has certainly been busy over the holidays stuffing her face as much as she can! The scale proves it! Those poor clothes never stood a chance.Ā 

I can't wait for future weigh-ins as she shoots for the goal she set for AugustšŸ˜

Link to review
Guest Ilovepiggy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loving the progress Bianca, you've clearly been a fatty over the holidays hehe, can't wait see you try and get to your new weight target by August. You can do it babe ā¤

Link to review
ihaveanion

Wow Biancas progress is incredible! Sheā€™s truly dedicated to reaching her goal weight and at this rate of gaining thereā€™s no stopping it.Ā Come see how big and soft her belly and thighs are now with the new added weight šŸ˜

Link to review
Jt2412

Someone was busy over the holidays! Love that belly and chubby face.

Link to review