Bianca Blonde - Post Christmas weigh in

$9.99

Ā Ā  (6 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Happy new year! šŸŽŠ

Here I am at my fattest EVER!!Ā 

As promised thisĀ is my after Christmas weigh in. Iā€™ve been stuffing myself with food none stop over Christmas to reach my goal. Now hardly anyĀ of my clothes fit, I have outgrown my newest pairĀ of jeans that I bought in October &Ā my belly hangs out of all my tops butĀ thatā€™s exactly what I wanted to happen. Because I want to grow and grow until I get to my next goal which is huge! šŸ˜ watch me squeeze in to jeans that no longer fit, my belly spilling out everywhere thenĀ I weigh myself and Iā€™m delighted with my Christmas gain. Ā I show off my thigh fat/rolls & getĀ on all fours whilstĀ slapping my belly against my legs..Ā I love showing you my fatĀ jiggly body from a different angle ā¤ļø
Ā 

Ā 

Other Files from BiancaBlonde

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. šŸ™Œ

Guest Ilovepiggy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loving the progress Bianca, you've clearly been a fatty over the holidays hehe, can't wait see you try and get to your new weight target by August. You can do it babe ā¤

Link to review
ihaveanion

Wow Biancas progress is incredible! Sheā€™s truly dedicated to reaching her goal weight and at this rate of gaining thereā€™s no stopping it.Ā Come see how big and soft her belly and thighs are now with the new added weight šŸ˜

Link to review
Jt2412

Someone was busy over the holidays! Love that belly and chubby face.

Link to review
rptman

Bianca has certainly been busy over the holidays stuffing her face as much as she can! The scale proves it! Those poor clothes never stood a chance.Ā 

I can't wait for future weigh-ins as she shoots for the goal she set for AugustšŸ˜

Link to review