8 Screenshots

About This File

Today I have a simple plan - stuffing myself to my breaking point. I ordered a ton of burgers and I'm ready to shove them in my face until I can't even move! Come join me for this wonderful display of gluttony. ❤️

1800297842_ForceFeedingMyselfGIF1.thumb.gif.2013b0bb73d725dc1c23993357c756e8.gif508127008_ForceFeedingMyselfGIF2.thumb.gif.7b33d8d9dc4133c3ad2993c3aead04e7.gif1925330984_ForceFeedingMyselfGIF3.thumb.gif.bb6b502fa6751a492a1bd63850435835.gif1623516748_ForceFeedingMyselfGIF4.thumb.gif.42e45e7983c934840e875ec3010f558f.gif

In this clip ;

Stuffing | LOUD Belch | Reaching My Breaking Point | Messy/Slob

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Alex67

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another stunning video where Rosie continues to grow and stuff her face. The way she succumbs to her urge to be a gluttonous mess is so hot. Her belly expands until she reaches her absolute limit so hot as usual 😍

Link to review
Alex7777

Fantastic video!! Seriously, the way she eats those bier gets it’s gonna make u want to feed her to the brim. Seriously so fat fucking hot 🥵.

Link to review
Hendrix653

Rosie far exceeds expectations with all her videos! Watching her stuff her fat gut as it sits in her lap and hangs down between her thighs while she forces those burgers into her mouth all while making a mess is AMAZING. Seeing her play with her belly and enjoy being a greedy piggy is such an amazing fantasy fulfillment. Definitely a good one.

Link to review
macer123

You can sense the demeanor in her eyes while she delves into her meal with such hungry aggression. The feeling of her determination and poise to get fatter, thicker, softer is shown throughout this video. The outlook from this video greatly shows that she is not stopping anytime soon as she continues to be one of the true glutton queens on this site. Looking forward to more of her content in the near future. Keep it going, Rosie! ❤️

Link to review
Expert233

Another video, another recommendation for anyone that is reading this. This is a video that is really good just for it’s intro price alone - and the content throughout it certainly holds it up even more.

Definitely would recommend this one to anyone if you’re interested in somebody stuffing themselves to their limit.

(Rogo: I was really interested in the 17k video Part 2 if that’s fine.) 

Link to review
Guest Yayeet15

Wow what an amazing video. First off Rosie looks bigger than ever! Looks like she’s been putting some pounds on! Another thing the is the fact that she left a mess on her face for a majority of the video haha. Just shows that she is a piggy and doesn’t care. It was also amazing to watch you force so many burgers into your stomach. Burping was amazing as always as well. 

Link to review
Tankazoid

PThis is definitely Rosie's hottest video she starts off with a fantastic double Belly which you slowly see disappear as she crams more juicey burgers into her  fat belly. 

Theres a point where Rosie asks do I look like a mess... Yes a hot one 

She lies on the bed cramming in those last burgers. 

If you want a hot piggy girlfriend rosie is it !! 

Link to review
Zeke21

Never looked to much into Rosiemarie and I was completely missing out! I’d seen her do a few features but wow she definitely is one of my favorites now! Keep up the progress it seems to come so effortlessly !! This video shows a very noticeable gain and for the price is an absolute steal in terms of content

Link to review
jj22

Every single video from @RosieMarieFeedeeRosie is perfection and this one's no different!  In fact, it's one of her absolute best!

Do you like any of these?:

A sexy, gorgeous BBW?  Messy eating?  Tiny outfit?  Noticeable face-gain?  Noticeable everything-gain?  Delicious sitting position?  Whole-body perspective, including legs?  Expressive, ultra-pretty face?  Brobdingnagian-sized bites of food, resulting in packed cheeks and an inability to close the mouth?  Tone-perfect, sexy, playful dialogue?  Delectable eating sounds ("nom, nom, nom")?  An awe-inspiring determination to push the limits?  Thick arms?  Chubby hands clutching giant burgers?  Food and sauce dripping down a pretty face?  Genuinely hi-def video with no tinny music playing in the background?

If so, you need to buy this video NOW, because it has all of the above and more!

Her personality, her face, her body, her appetite, her attitude, her talent - it just doesn't get any better than this (until the next vid she puts out, of course!).

Link to review
Guest Chillpill

Amazing! Rosie keeps on eating and it's showing. By the end she is full to the brim. Amazing camera angles to show that growing double chin and belly. If u love stuffing videos, this is a great one. 

Link to review
Phat94

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Rosie reaches her limit! She feasts on plenty of burgers until her gut reaches a very sexy state. The way she prods and plays with it in awe is very hot, not to mention the things she says about it. There's plenty of huffing and puffing to show that this much eating was a real effort for her, and I'm not surprised considering how those burgers looked. A good pick if a severe stuffing is what you are looking for!

Link to review
basketballcheese6969

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Beyond stunning once again. Rosie never ceases to amaze with her appetite as well as her stunning figure. If anyone is in need of a stuffing clip, this meets and exceeds all expectations!

Link to review
xTom420

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

Wow this is such a sexy video I don’t know where to begin! ahah honestly Rosie does some of the best value content you can get for a few dollars you get an over 17 minute stuffing video where she pushes herself to the very limit! I’m sure she was in a food coma after this video ahah I could probably only eat one of those burgers and she eats multiple by the end she is fully stuffed letting out moans of pain and I’m sure pleasure as well, also has some great burps as always for good measure! Honestly do yourself a favour and get this video I promise you won’t regret it!! 

Link to review