Greedy Feedee Boss: You Made Me Too Fat For My Clothes!

$7.99

(1 review)

20 Screenshots

About This File

Your Greedy Feedee Boss is trying to get ready for an event, but you made her too fat for her outfit! Her pants are so tight she has to lie back to button them, chugging some wine after for the pain. She ends up bloated, belching, and stumbling around in her unbuttoned outgrown pants, gut hanging out and sticking out past her boobs, too fat and stuffed from the food you sent her to go to her event. Instead she rubs her gut and clumsily shows off for you, panting like the out of shape hog you’ve made her. She’s still begging for more though, wanting to get bigger and bigger at your hand…

Other Files from Bella Abbondanza

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GetThiccer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I have no idea how this is only my first video of yours, because you are seriously so fat and gorgeous. That belly is hypnotically soft and big, and those thighs of yours... oof. I had to pause only 17 secs in because of this massive ripple that quaked through your left thigh as you turned to your side, just amazingly hot stuff, not to mention how sexy it was to watch you get very quickly puffed out as you struggled to get your pants on. The overindulged and pampered bulk of your body combined with your beautiful face and sexy voice are a truly intoxicating combo, and the beefy-all-over way you carry your weight is just pure FA fantasy, you just have a body tailor-made for packing on blubber. I hope there's many more pounds to come!

Response from the author:

That’s… that’s insanely hot to read 🥵💦 thank you!!

Link to review