Just Want To Be Your Lazy Bimbo... - Face Stuffing - Fat Chat - Belly Play

$5.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

Dani starts this video with an already rotund, stuffed belly resting in her lap. She confesses to having been stuffing her face all day long, but also confesses that she wants nothing more than to be your dumb lazy bimbo. She stuffs her gullet with burgers and fried chicken so fast she moans and pants from the exertion, commenting on how she just can't believe how she's gained so much weight. "All I do is eat, cum, and sit here at my desk or on the couch... I've gotten so fat I look like a different person..."

She gets bbq sauce and grease smeared around her plump lips, and she can't keep her hands off her belly. Her office chair creaks threateningly as she massages belches out of her stuffed gut. After she finishes her feast, she sets in on half a gallon of sweet tea, chugging it directly from the bottle and jiggling her gut like a spoiled pig. 

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌