3 Screenshots

About This File

"Aww... look how big my little piggy has gotten."

While fondling her fattened body, Dani tells you how happy she is when she saw the number on your scale. All the feeding she's been doing and you've gotten so fat. Jiggling her heavy tits and her massive gut, Dani delights in teasing you. "I'm seriously impressed... you're such a fatty! Mmmm... you just can't stop stuffing your fat face, can you baby?" She even mocks you, taking on a patronizing tone. "Ohh, uhuh. I feeed you too much..."

Dani gets closer to you, shoving her tits in your face and smirking. "You've been stuffing your face even when I haven't been feeding you, huh? Who's a little piggy boy, who's a little piggy boy?!" She even goes so far as to say you're an even bigger pig than she is!

Other Files from FeedistDani

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jock2fatty

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This fat piggy boy wants to win that blue ribbon! 🐷 This video encouraged me so much, I could not stop shoving donuts into my mouth during it. 😋🤤 Hmm I can’t stop stuffing myself, what have you done to me? 🥺🐷 Oink oink

Link to review
Zappy

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Ridiculously hot. 

Looking for weight gain motivation? This is as good as it gets. Damn.

Link to review