How many Happy meals can stuff me!? 3000 calories + Sneak peak

$15.99

(22 reviews)

9 Screenshots

About This File

- ROGO SALE! - First 24 hours of upload if you leave a review on this video you will receive a free video of your choice. Please allow 48 hours for free video to be sent to you. I try to get back to everyone as soon as I can, But don't hesitate to comment and message me. 

DESCRIPTION- Kayla tries to guzzle down almost 3,000 calories worth of happy meals ! with every happy meal her stomach expands and bloats! The food sweats start and she starts to get really stuffed! She keeps devouring and the burps start once she guzzles super fast and drinks a bunch of sprite! - This is not a video you want to miss ! she talks about her growth and you can def tell from her nice round belly! :)  - after she gives a sneak peak to how much she might currently weigh from her last doctors visit plus sneak peak to new video! 

WHATS HOT!!! -   FAT CHAT, STUFFING, BURPING, BELLY PLAY, SNEAK PEAK

REVIEWS-  Reviews help me extremely and really help me to understand what I can work on and what you all love ! :) I really love to hear from you on how you enjoyed this video ❤️ HOW TO LEAVE A REVIEW - Once your done watching the video you can leave a review, make sure to choose your stars so it will submit ! :)  id love to hear from you! 

VIDEO ISSUES - Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you receive any issues with the video, I would love to help in anyway I can ! 

Other Files from Kaybearcutie95

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

MTC

What can I say 🤷‍♂️hot asf as per usual and well worth the purchase imo

nazrin-touhou.gif

Link to review
Motorola762

Come on honey you can't be throwing away those buns like that you're wasting calories by not eating them. I really loved how fast you ate and how you didn't talk while you ate. So often you're watching video that's 20 minutes long and the woman will eat half a sandwich and then "oof I'm so full". I usually don't like watching eating videos but you put that food away so fast I'd love to buy more in the future just watching you stuff your face so well like you do. I know stuffing is hard for you but you did good. More food more quickly 😍. Overall entertaining video, a bit pricey but I get it. I really hope you keep up your amazing work. I would love to see you but the big 400 before the end of the year. I hope you remember to stay active and healthy, I know it makes gaining weight harder but I want you here for a long time and I want to see you be able to enjoy your life at your ever increasing size 💖

Link to review
james7373

great video and great person really cares bout her fans and i’d like the hot tub video if that’s ok

Link to review
Aflax

Crazy how big she has gotten!! She’s literally outgrowing chairs…. She talks about her fat and destroyed her meals.

Link to review
Meladron

My god it’s always lovely to watch you stuff yourself. It’s been amazing to see your progress overall! You can hit 400! I’d love to see you surpass it!

Link to review
cheesee

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

Seeing Kayla from the side sitting down and stuffing food into her big belly with her fat booty hanging out in the back is truly a sight to behold! 😍

Link to review
Ilvg

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Kayla is looking beautiful as always as she stuffs her sexy belly while her chair creaks underneath her soft jiggly body. The sneak peak at her next vid already has me looking forward to her next vid too! Kayla’s working hard to increase her capacity and get fatter and hotter by the day. Can’t recommend this vid enough!

Link to review
rolypoly

An amazing video that once again shows why Kayla is one of the best models in the business. Looking bigger than ever, she stuffs herself silly with Happy Meals. If you're a fan of fat spilling out of tight clothing, gluttony, fast food, and fat chat, then this is one of her best videos by far. Can't wait to see what else 2022 has in store for Kayla and her journey of growth!

ROGO: "I'm so stuffed and round Belly play  & Fat chat/updates" :) Thanks again for the quality content!

Link to review
Guest Forum Lurker

Kayla looking as good, if not better, than ever in this video. Has everything you'd probably want from it and more so definitely worth the purchase!

Link to review
MadLadKnucks22

Dam girl your body must be from McDonald's cause I'm loving it! 😍 Always great to see Kayla shovel food into her mouth, looking doughier then ever, keep it up. 

Link to review
Frequentflyer

Always enjoy Kayla’s chatty & personable videos and this one does not disappoint.   Well worth you time $$$ to add this to your collection.   

Link to review