4 Screenshots

About This File

Get ready for more gluttony! In this clip, watch as Fatchickellie takes on another massive feast consisting of Pizza, pasta, wings and more! Watch as she once again devours every bite, even tho she’s obviously stuffed she keeps going like a good, greedy piggy. She keeps eating for you as she talks about her plans to get bigger and boasts about her recent gains! Plenty of gluttony, belching, belly rubs and role play in this one! 🐷🥰

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

A superb stuffing video from the stunningly beautiful @Thefatchickellie!

This big, curvy cutie is wearing a skimpy little outfit as she excitedly settles down with her giant takeout order.  Her face is staggeringly, astonishingly, extraordinarily pretty (her gorgeous eyes are highlighted by her eyelashes) and her hair is swept up, so we get a really fabulous view of her cute rounded face and adorable double-chin.  This here is one seriously beautiful lady!!

I was a bit nervous when I made this purchase in case there was going to be ghastly tinny rap music (or some other crap) playing in the background (and ruining everything), so I rejoiced and praised the lord when I found the only soundtrack is Ellie's sweet voice and her chewing, munching, guzzling, and chugging.  (Get the headphones on and the volume pumped up for the full audio experience!)

The way she eats (or rather devours) her food is a beautiful and sexy spectacle.  She virtually SUCKS the flesh off the chicken-wings, and there's something just so carnal about the way she flings down the ravaged bones and snatches voraciously for the next one, like the good greedy growing girl that she is.  She's so sad when she finishes the last one - but look how proudly she shows off the empty box!  Not to worry though as she has plenty of other food, and she eats lots, lots, LOTS more!

She passionately discusses her weight-gain goals and provides other sexy bits of tone-perfect fat-chat.  What she says at 15:02-15:17, through a mouth packed full of pizza (so sexy!) is WONDERFUL and MAGICAL and sent a shiver of ecstasy across my entire body!

At some point around the sixteen- or seventeen-minute mark, Ellie definitely goes past her limit - but she doesn't stop.  She keeps pushing and pushing herself on, knowing that it's the food she eats after she's full that really contributes to her beautiful, growing body.  There's almost a kind of false ending where you think "that's it, she's done, she can't possibly eat any more" - but then she brings out a dessert!  What a hero!  (Plus, when she eats it, she leans into the camera a bit - she really is sexy and pretty af.)

Not the cheapest video - but for a raw, passionate, extended stuffing with a sweet, jaw-droppingly beautiful woman, this is 100& worth it!!

Response from the author:

Thank you thank you thank you!! Please message me so we can discuss a free video for you, to show my appreciation for this sweet review 💛

Link to review