6 Screenshots

About This File

You asked your girlfriend what her New Year's resolution is and it didn't take long for her to come up with one. She wants to get FATTER. She wants YOU to get her FATTER.

Listen as she tells you how she is enjoying her recent weight gain and wants you to help her pack on the pounds. Her belly already folds over her panties, but it is not enough for her, she wants MORE.🤩 Watch as she shows you why she is loving her weight and EXACTLY where she wants it to go. How fat does she want to get? Fat enough to snap her strappy lingerie.🥵new_year.gif.50c288a3fe723740fe0695f769394e70.thumb.gif.07ecc210ec4411565cc2cc6f22beb9d9.gif

Other Files from AGirlWhoLikesToEat

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Vulkan

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

its ok, i cant wait to see this video in patre0n and im here... ;) this video its too short but its a gem, buy it its too recommended, you will not regret, this video its too hot 🥵

Response from the author:

Vulkan you're crazyy!🤣🥰 Too HOT to resist eh? LOVE hearing that ❤️ Don't worry tho! This month I PROMISE to post a long stuffing session 😙

Link to review
Guest Oscarbluth

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Absolutely smashed it! 
Big things ahead in 2022 for sure! 
Watch this clip 🔥🔥🔥

Response from the author:

Thanks Oscar ❤️ I need to make more role play clips hehe 🥰

Link to review