6 Screenshots

About This File

Its summer time and Brooke is super hot.. She decides to take a dip in the pool... hoping the neighbours or her family don't witness her body and what it has become with her new found passion for stuffing and gaining weight! 

Brooke lathers her body in oil showing you - her new curves.LOTs of belly rubs, boob rubs and stretch marks to see...

She sucks on an ice cream wondering if she bother hoping in the pool... its too much effort for her lazy ass...

Brooke takes a dip in the pool... exposing her large G cup breasts in her skimpy black bikini...drops her fat belly onto the side of the pool.. she struggles to pull her big fat ass out of the pool... she flops, wobbles and shows you just how fat and unfit she is becoming... She then twerks her ever growing fat ass for you all in the pool! 

DO YOU WANNA SEE BROOKE GET ALL WET? 💦💦💦 My Favourite review/comment will get my next video free (IT is going to be an updated BOOB GROWING VIDEO with try on's and chat). 💕💕

Other Files from College Gainer Brooke BBW

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Bbwl0v3r

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Your boobs are getting so big they don’t even wanna stay in your bikini! Set them free! At this rate you’ll even outgrow the pool ;)

Link to review
Future2207

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

At this rate you’ll never be able to get in shape again. Another great video showing how turned on you seem to be getting knowing you’re on the verge of letting yourself become completely obese. Definitely worth the purchase!

Link to review
Guest jman

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

The hottest curvage video out there right now.  Gold.  The large breast straining against the too little bikini was absolutely amazing.  You can’t ask for a better video 

Link to review
Ronsonol

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Very sexy video, loved the oiling of your beautiful flabby body. Well worth the purchase. Keep up the great work

Link to review
dj2k1357

Such a tease! So many sexy hot angles of your ample 3Bs in a barely there bikini. Some of my fave highlights are of you sucking in and still having quite the soft looking gut and then you pushing back out to reveal what almost looks like a tiny beach ball sitting in your lap. Also, appreciate all the sexy nip slips. Watching you plop your belly, boobs and booty onto the poolside surface was a sexy sight to see. Very awesome video. I bet it was hard holding your heavy ass out of the water to do that plopping. You've really let yourself go in the best way possible 🐷🐷🐷🤤

Link to review