❤️‍🔥too fat for my dress 👗+ weigh-in (2)

$4.99

(3 reviews)

15 Screenshots

About This File

💕❤️🧡On this occasion, Arii asks for a size L dress online but by surprise she gained a lot of weight at Christmas and when it arrived it goes up because of how chubby her belly and butt are. You can see how she enjoys touching her body and trying on her tight and sexy dress, This clip has a Bonus in POV of her feeder touching every part of her fat body so soft in addition to having the new weigh-in in December a good season in which Arii put on a few pounds that can be seen to be heavier.💕❤️🍓

PD: this clip contains english subtitles.

Other Files from Chubby Arii

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😘❤️

Link to review
torukazu

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

🔥 🔥 🔥 

these angles, these chubby hips, these eyes… arii is noticeably bigger in this video 😳👀

the way arii grabs so greedily at her belly, i can’t wait until there’s more to grab!! keep up the good work!!

also, english subtitles are such a nice touch!! captioning should be standard for accessibility imo PLUS it’s way sexier to be able to fully express yourself in your strongest language. i don’t understand much spanish, but i’m just happy to get thrown some scraps in written english 

Response from the author:

🌟🌟Hello dear, I am very glad that you liked it. Thank you for the beautiful words and yes, the subtitles are to reach more beautiful people, comp you❤️ I apologize for not knowing how to speak English but I promise that I will learn soon ❤️❤️

Link to review