3 Screenshots

About This File

Kitty has been ballooning since her last weigh in and it's finally time to see just how much weight she has put on. Spoiler: it's a lot. 

She celebrates by stuffing her face (that is fatter than ever) with mac n cheese and garlic bread.

Kitty x

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest Marshall7

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Just realized you were watching Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows as you stuffed yourself here! Such a great movie choice lol! And you looked lovely, even 60 pounds lighter than you are now XD

Response from the author:

Very well spotted 😂

Link to review
Prince-nutty

So it’s Kitty’s 2nd ever weigh in for curvage, and you’re in for a real treat! Her gain is absolutely unreal in such a short time, it’s clear she’s working hard and really passionate about piling on the weight! Do not miss this clip!

Link to review
Matty_

Wow, before this clip has already started, the contrast from KP’s last weigh in is unbelievable 😳

KP’s face is much chubbier, her butt seems to have doubled in size 😳 and her soft, heavy tummy, spreads out even further in her lap 😍

The number is ‘IMMENSE’ as she steps on the scales and her reaction is cute ☺️

Having an insatiable appetite, she continues to fill her greedy mouth with a massive bowl of mac and cheese, with bread, some serious carbs obliterated 😄 Can’t wait to see you becoming wider and wider and heavier love, 300lbs will be easy to reach at the rate you’re eating ☺️👍🏻

Link to review
ricyoshi

This has to be your best video ive seen so far especially watching you greedily devour and gulp down all that pasta and garlic bread, truly sensational.

Link to review
dj2k1357

Absolutely incredible video with tons of shots of all your voluptuous curves that just can't stop growing. Gaining so much in such a small amount of time is a testament to luna's hard work in keeping you in a constant state of gluttony. Your double chin has become much more pronounced as well as your stretch marks and your legs and arms are swimming in sexy cellulite. Your knickers are working overtime to hold in all that belly and all that ass 🐷🐷🐷. With the way you polish off this cheesy bowl of mac n cheese like its nothing, its no wonder you are blowing up at record rates. I predict you will be 300 or more by beginning to midsummer and I can't wait to see that 🤤🤤🤤

Link to review

We join kitty 🐷 has she prepares to weigh in,  I was spot on with how much I thought you would weigh. I can tell you are very pleased with the results, has you reward yourself with some mac and cheese, which you greedily stuff down, plus did I notice a hiccup just before you weighed in 🤔. You have gained everywhere on your 🍑, hips, legs, belly and face your double chin looks even rounder. Love the choice of clothes for this set too. I can only imagine how much you will gain with your next weigh in, amazing kitty, 5 stars 👍🏻.

Link to review