4 Screenshots

About This File

Cyber Week Sale 
20% off all clips 
Originally $4.99 
Now $4.00

Happy new years babe! Now that it's a new year, this is the best time for us to reflect on our gaining together and set some goals for this year. We've been going pretty steady at gaining for a while now....but this year we need to go a bit harder. We really have to push ourselves and keep each other accountable for these massive gains we're trying to reach! I want us to be all out pigs, absolutely depraved, enveloped by our gluttony and greed. Nonstop eating and shocking gains are the only way that this year will end. 
I've set a nice little (well not really) challenge for both of us. I think that we're both capable of packing on so many more pounds than we have in the past. Granted this will take a little bit of dedication, but that's what we have each other for! If we really push ourselves this year we'll really be able to shock everyone with our growth, making all our hard work pay off. I know we both got this! So let's really go all in and surrender our waistlines to the gaining gods! Besides the bigger we get the happier we'll both be!

Clip features: mutual gain, gaining goals, fat chat, female feeder, impeccable belly views 

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

BigFablo

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

love your belly and curves. movie is okay sorry

Link to review