4 Screenshots

About This File

ย ย ย  "แดกสœแด€แด› แด€ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แด€ส™แดแดœแด›?"
๐’ฉ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”...

โ™ฅ I don't know how he did it. One minute, I'm scrolling thru my phone. The next minute, I'm half-naked, jiggling my belly and oinking like a pig!! Some.. urge came over me- the urge to obey his every command. He really knows how to put my overly-indulgent body on display: Commanding me to spin around and show my booty. Instructing me to cover my belly in baby oil. He even gets me to crawl on the floor!!! โ™ฅ

Other Files from CouchQueen

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

Guest Oscarbluth

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Fabulous clip, CQ has gotten BIG!

Great premiseย and flawless execution, well done!ย 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much for reviewing!!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฉ

Link to review
Guest Plump_Love

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I enjoyed this video very much! You are beautiful and it was great seeing all the angles. I have to admit, though, that I kept thinking how much fun it would be to be the one who had the control over you.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much! Someone's gotta take the reins of this submissive fatty! I'm too dependent now to do it myself! ๐Ÿฅต

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜โค๏ธ

Thank you so much!! โค๏ธ

Link to review
johnp0971

Wow this clip has everything you can ask for. The belly jiggles,ย side and back shots. Shes plumped up so nicely she can look good at any size. ๐Ÿฅต This clip is an easy 10/10! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

I'm so happy that you liked the video! I tried to do something a little more creative than just another stuffing, and I'm really happy that you dig it!

Link to review