6 Screenshots

About This File

HOLY SHIT!

ARE YOU READY TO SEE 1 FULL YEAR OF WEIGHT GAIN PROGRESS? 

I show off side by side comparisons of my body just 1 YEAR AGO and what it looks like NOW!

In over a year I have successfully gained a ton of weight! My pudgy little body has grown into a sexy gigantic goddess! 

Come watch my reactions as I SQUEEZE into last years clothes and jiggle, BELLY PLAY, wiggle and fat talk. 

from bikinis to tight jeans and sexy ass poses you will be SHOCKED AT MY GAIN!

🍭🍭🍭🍭

Review and you’ll get a treat TONIGHT only

🍭🍭🍭🍭

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

2021 has definitely been very kind to your body! Looking at how you looked, you were so damn hot! But now, you look drop dead sexy! It's so crazy to think that you used to be much smaller than you are right now. When I heard how much you weigh now, I got very excited! You carry your weight so we'll, and look so beautiful with it! Your hour glass figure really does turn me on! The fattest hour glass I've ever seen! Your belly is by far my most favorite part of your growing fat body! I love how it just now completely covers up your panties, and how soft and squishy it looks! If you've gotten this fat in one year, then I can't wait to see how much bigger and sexier you'll be in 2022! Happy New Years, Lauren! Keep on gaining!

Link to review
CaptainCool

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

It’s been a rough year, but Lauren’s bubbly personality is sure to help your New Years end on a positive note.

Here’s to 2022!

Response from the author:

YOU ROCK!

Nice to see your name pop up, always make me smile hearing from you!

Link to review
gonstoothbrush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Wow 2021 was definitely kind to Lauren. This is one you just cannot miss, well worth the money, you'll be glad you spent it. Lauren looks absolutely fantastic with all her curves proudly on display for a comparison. She's looking bigger than ever and every jiggle proves how much she's gained. Truly not one to miss. Her every growing huge hot body is addictive. 

Link to review
KB96

Omg this has to be one of the hottest videos here from one of the hottest modelshere...this past year has been epic for your body, so eager to see what the next year brings. Totally recommend this video

Link to review
Guest Ilovepiggy

An absolute godess as always and you gain in the last year has made you 100% even sexier, keep up the gaining!

Link to review
Guest lmaolol

Fantastic video as always, can’t imagine what you’ll look like at the end of 2022!

Link to review
dlc6669

I cannot believe how incredibly delicious Lush is! Every outfit, every inch, every jiggle! Lauren is stunning as ever and you won't see a better comparison.....until maybe the end of 2022!? This past year has been wonderful to Lauren! May the new year treat Lush to all she desires ♥️ 

Keep up the great work Lauren! You are truly the best🔥🔥🔥

Link to review
Hank Scorpio

I didn’t quite get to the end of this clip (if you know you know… lol). But I saw most of it so I’m going to continue to review it. I have dipped in and out of Curvage this year but Lauren and her gain is someone I have followed as much as I can. Safe to say that I will be following her much closer and regularly in this new year. 

Lauren’s gain has been quite extraordinary. Even if you’re familiar with her gain it must still be hard to comprehend. Lauren’s body is LUSH, beautiful, sensual, gorgeous and quite perfect for anyone who has taste. I love the thick roll she has developed like a stopper just above her belly, the wide and mesmerising love handles, her globe like perfectly soft belly and the way it hangs catching your eyes with every movement or jiggle. Speaking of which those arms and thighs must carry more fat than some groups of people do between them. I tried to count Lauren’s rolls, particularly amid her back fat, but they are among numbers incomprehensible for anyone who isn’t a trained mathematician. So, as I say, quite the beautiful and perfect body. The images of what she looked like a YEAR ago genuinely look like a different person. She’s gaining and getting sexier by the pound. She tries on some bikinis and these are worth the price of the clip alone. Her boobs are spilling out of both of them so much (especially the second one) that she might as well not be wearing the top half of her costume. Actually, she’d be as well not wearing the bottom half too given how much her belly consumes it from the top, bottom and sides. If you saw her front on you might think she wasn’t wearing any. Lauren shows off her body at all different angles - gorgeous at each turn and shot. She then tries on a pair of jeans/jeggings. She comments that these are meant to be stretchy and thus easy to get on. I’m not one to give away spoilers but - they are not. 

Cannot wait to watch the rest of this clip and the rest of Lauren’s output this year. 

Happy new year beautiful 😊❤️

Thank you incredibly much for taking the time to say this!!! ❤️❤️❤️ And glad you got “there” before the clip ended! 😂

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

This is an amazing progress video! Luscious LushLauren is THE epitome of beautiful gains!

She is all smiles, giggles and positivity in this. It's honestly seductive 🙈

I'm not going to give all details. It's simple, buy the video! You'll experience her voice, jiggles, sexy poses and other fun experiences!

You are the sweetest!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Guest Robbie829

These comparisons are insane! 2021 was a good year for your gain, Lauren. Like whoa! You are beautiful and fun, you are simply best. What a wonderful video!

Link to review
malajak

Wow, just wow.

Lauren's videos keep getting better and better.  And this has got to be my favorite video yet.

If you havent bought this yet then you are seriously missing out.

Truly amazing video.

Link to review
Tony Watt

Lauren is just blowing up so deliciously. You need to see the comparisons as our lovely LL jiggles around and shows off every single curve she’s filled out this year. I absolutely love how big your ass, belly and arms have gotten!

Link to review
fat_elf

You haven't watched this already? What are you waiting for? What more could you ask for?

Lauren really live up to the name here, "Lush". She is looking large and showing you just how much *larger* she is now compared even with her own, already big and beautiful self from earlier. A big, beautiful woman wants to show you how much more big and beautiful she is than ever before, and all you gotta do is watch.

Do yourself a favour and trust me on this, you want to see it for yourself. A whole year of gaining weight, and *it shows!*

Link to review

This is a video that just shows how Lauren looks prettier the fatter she gets. This is definitely a video worth buying. I think the only outfit that no longer works is the multicolored outfit shown in the preview. The other outfits look like they still can work and make Lauren look pretty. I like the orange and red outfits the most. It is a nice video hearing her update plus seeing how her body looks jiggling in this video. I like how the video ends with @LushLauren dancing beside her before photo. It has nice comparisons. It is nice hearing someone enjoy and like how they look. 

Link to review
Guest NYkgm

Amazing video love it great way to end the year 

Link to review