First Weigh In + Measurements

$3.50

(9 reviews)

8 Screenshots

About This File

Welcome to my first "Weigh In and Measurement" video. 

See me measure my body parts (arms, legs, belly and much more!!!!). You will watch me jiggle and fat talk about my weight gain ❤️

After I take my measurements i weigh myself for the first time on camera. So might be able to finally know my weight... we will see ;)

Other Files from Curvage Guest

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

UHU2009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Extremely impressive measurements! 🔥 Make sure to get a new scale that goes up to 700 lbs soon! 😍😉

Link to review
ivan_ivanov100

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

Video is awesome. She is much bigger and heavier than i thought. Her hips are so huge that it is impossible to hug her. But when she step on the scale i was really shocked. She is much heavier than looks. With such weigh she could easily broke beds and chairs. 99% of men cant lift her few cm from ground. She has cute voice and make sexy comments like how her body covers all chair or how it could break under her. Belly play, jigging and slapping included. She take measurements in cm but she made conversation table in the end of video.

Link to review
ffm07

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

Sehr schönes Video 

Link to review
jerzykrawczyk

dzięki za pomiary i tak dalej proszę wzdłuż i wszerz

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😘❤️

Link to review
Jazzman

A simply Gorgeous Face and Sexy Attitude and Accent. The metric conversion was a nice editing touch. Great Value with the sale price or even at full price.

Link to review
Marc 28

Good quality of the scenes, love your cute face uwu. The sound quality could be a little bit better but keep it up girl you are gorgeous!

Link to review
Meerno

Hands down your best video you've made so far! Can't wait to see just how much bigger you'll be in your next weight!

Link to review