6 Screenshots

About This File

26 minutes long

The witch next door is back but this time she pulls out her tarot cards to decide what foods she will stuff herself with before her ritual! She pulls four tarot cards--THE ROLL, THE MESS, THE CHIP BREAKER, and THE CLASSIC. Watch as this fat witch gets uncomfortably full from almost $40 worth of sushi with a side of fresh guacamole and chips. She shows off her stuffed belly, jiggles, and burps a little throughout this video. She finishes the pre-ritual stuffing off with a creamy and sweet popsicle. 

No magic spells here (unless you want one)...Mina's face and stomach is looking rounder and her chins are coming out to say hello to end the year! 

Edited by MinaMahal

Other Files from MinaMahal

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

RareFan96

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

I definitely recommend. She does multiple stuffings in one, she pigs out, and does some sexy belly play. The lingerie is hot and I can't wait to see what she does next. 

Response from the author:

I love to pig out 🐷 Thank you 💓

Link to review
FatGurlLover

MinaMahal looks really big in this video 😍  I like her double chin and big belly.  The idea to let the cards pick what she is going to eat is awesome 😊  Nice belly rubbing as well!  Looks like she was stuffed from all that sushi, chips with guacamole, Coke, and ice cream.  Good burping too.  Great video 🙂

Thank you 😘😘 Sending you a message to claim your free clip!

Link to review
SodamFat

So many rolls… and I am not just talking about sushi 🍣 😏 Mina knows how to be the sorceress of stuffing! Hopefully 2022 will be an even bigger year for you!

Thank you as always 💓 Stuffing sorceress sounds powerful. I like it

Link to review