5 Screenshots

About This File

Your adorable, fat messy band mate is back for another practice! 

She arrives to practice to find you’ve brought donuts and beer, the sheer joy on her face says it all. You know she’s always hungry! 

Popping open a beer she indulges before you begin practice, she’s so grateful to you for bringing such delicious treats! She was worried after the last band practice that you were gonna kick her out of the band for being such a burping bloated mess! 

It’s not long before she’s doing a few burps in the microphone between songs. Her loud burps filling the whole room through the full PA system. She’s determined not to let you down this time, and she’s eager to eat more donuts as the practice progresses. 

She’s catching on to you, she starts to wonder if the donuts are a distraction or if you meant to bring them just for her. You suggest she eats them all if they’re so distracting to her and she agrees it’s a good idea. 

She can barely finish a song without heading back for more sweet treats and more beers, she’s so bloated her belly has formed a huge muffin top above her shorts, she needs to let her belly out again! You don’t mind do you? 

She starts to notice that you’re enjoying this, and asks you straight up what you end game is with these donuts. She knows you’re into her belly and that’s when you spring the news on her- in order to keep you in the band she has to stuff and bloat every practice and let you play with her belly. 

Of course she agrees! She likes you too! This can’t just be a Band Secret! 

**Jersey plays original compositions and covers- sings and plays guitar- stuffs donuts and chugs beer after beer- ending with a sexy close up belly play with dirty talk **

E8AC297C-D930-4A84-9B1E-E12F9BAF919F.gif

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

pascalchameleon

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Discovered you today, not sure if you'll see this since it's an older video - but this video is fantastic. You're incredibly hot and the realism of the role play (and your musical talent) makes the video even hotter! I bought a bunch of your other videos after I saw it. 

Response from the author:

Thank you so much! These band practice videos- and any videos where I get to play music are some of my all time favorites!! 
thank you for leaving a review as well I really appreciate it!! 

Link to review
terribletylerr6669

New to curvage and this was my first purchase…100 percent well worth it. Being a drummer it’s everything I could fantasize about with a hot fatty of a band mate making a pig of herself and burping on the mic. Not sure if I’d even be able to focus and keep time with that kind of performance going on in front of me 😅 you’ve definitely gained a new fan and the new fan hopes you gain more. Also from Jersey so that even makes it all the sweeter. 11/10 extremely well done 😍

THIS is the review I wanna see ! 
I made this for band geeks like us 👻 

thank you so much for the amazing review !! 

Link to review
not a real member

Wow !!! I am extremely!!! 😍 ready  for another band practice ❤️ Especially when you are wearing those tight jeans 👖 shorts,  with your hot FAT !!! GUT hanging out underneath those jeans 👖 shorts , eating donuts 🍩 and drinking those  beers 🍻 , and burping 🍺 on THA MIKEEE ! making you look 👀, even FATTER!!! While you are playing that electric guitar 🎸 and singing 🎤 your lyrics , while playing  , and practicing on stage , and stopping for more yummy 😋 donuts 🍩,,, during practice,making your FAT !!! GUT !!! Bounce and jiggle even more , 😍❤️💕 ,,, the way I watch this , band practice video, it looks super awesome 👏 hot 🥵 and super attractive😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍,   this video is very well put together,and very well ,creative,  this band practice video ROCKS !!! 🎤🎸🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 Jersey Ghoul 666 ROCKS !!! 🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸🎸Rock N Roll Fire GIF by KISSLong Island Kiss GIF by NYCB LIVE, Nassau Coliseump.s. you look super , super, super HOT!!!  wearing those tight jeans 👖 it makes it look even HOTTER !!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵👍💕

Wow!! Thanks for the awesome review!! I loved reading it and hearing how much you enjoyed watching it!! 

Link to review
chubnubs11

Wow! Jersey does it again! This time with another band practice! Watch and listen to Jerseys incredible voice and her beautiful guitar playing! While she also stuffs down donut after donut and guzzles beer after beer!! Releasing some huge burps!!! She looks great in those tight shorts with a very sexy muffin top! Until its too tight!! Love the sexy close up and dirty talk! In this video whenever Jersey turns to the side you can really see how big her belly is and how much it hangs!! And may I say it is very very sexy Just Like Jersey!!

Always happy to hear how much you enjoyed it! 

Link to review
Pvlavigne1

Wow where do I start. 

This was such a hot video. Big fantasy of mine was being with the chubby scene girls at shows and this hot the nail on the head. 

such a hottie 

Hell yeah! I love to hear it! 
thank you so much! 

Link to review
schmoejoe

This video was great! You're so natural with these RP scenarios, and it was cool to see you in your element as a musician! (You have a great timbre to your voice btw.) Obviously the fantasy of being your feeder/bandmate is really fucking hot to me lol. And you looked slammin' as always ❤️ Definitely recommend!!

I was hoping you would love it! 

Link to review
Dave Fargo

absolutely loved seeing you go from classic punk rock girl into a sweet little piggy who couldn't help wanting more. your belly looked so good being both full and fat at the same time and man did you have some great burps in this. also thought it was so adorable how it got harder to hold your guitar the bigger your belly got.

p.s. I really hope this band narrative becomes an ongoing story that you go back to every so often since it would be really cool seeing the progression of this hypothetical band as well as the relationship with this feeder band member all while you continue to give in to your true piggy nature

Thank you! This was great feedback 

Link to review
lychee6

stunning as always jersey!! awesome belching and worth the buy 100%🥰

Thank you so much! 

Link to review