2 Screenshots

About This File

@Nadya and I have something we need to discuss. We think we are finally ready to be bred by you. We’ve followed your direction and fattened up nice and plump for you and now, we’re begging for more…

We know that being your breeding machine is our duty in life. We’re your mindless cows, your fat toys, only good for one thing. And that’s receiving your cream. One of us just HAS to be knocked up all the time. We need it. But, in being your disposable fuck toys, we know eventually you’ll need to add more cows to the farm for you to enjoy breeding. We don’t want to share you, but we are but you’re humble breeding machines. We’ll watch you happily while you breed whoever you desire.

Well, what do you think? Are we finally breedable?

6F7A4685-84A7-46D2-9B94-84090C3D3561.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Fuck I'm seriously falling hard for the two of you! This video is an absolute dream come true of mine! You both are just so sexy and fat, I can't decide between the two of you who I'd want to breed first! The way you both play with your bellies is so hot that I couldn't keep my eyes off of either one of you. You two definitely have fattened up a lot to be bred, but I'll make sure you both keep on getting fatter. I can imagine how much bigger your breasts will get, and be full of milk. Plus how wide your hips will get after being properly bred. And also just how much fatter your bellies will be. There's no way I'd ever get tired of either one of you. I might have many breeding cows to use, but you two will always be my favorite! I really love this video! You both have truly outdone yourselves with this one. The dirty talking, and belly play really drive me insane. Thank you, Aria and Nadya, for making such a sexy video!

Response from the author:

Awww I’m sooo happy to hear how much you enjoyed it, it was really hot to make 🥵🔥 so it’s great to hear it was hot to view lol! Tysm 💜

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review