9 Screenshots

About This File

Your beautiful girlfriend has decided to throw you a birthday party! All your friends are coming so she's putting together a nice meal. But, things take an awfully naughty turn when she gets hungry... no food is safe now, even your birthday cake!

540760046_HappyBirthdayHoneyGIF1.thumb.gif.8f5eca53f40cd1cdda2f55994930c045.gif1152985158_HappyBirthdayHoneyGIF3.thumb.gif.3f07c68dc9c331dfa12472e603f7b6fa.gif1453049202_HappyBirthdayHoneyGIF2.thumb.gif.4cba72717f1adaa99b82fc1b92e86c73.gif1353216891_HappyBirthdayHoneyGIF4.thumb.gif.15aae895b437a2f993833cf1939535da.gif

In this clip ;

Messy Stuffing | GFE | Belly Play | Close Ups | Stripping

Other Files from RosieMarieFeedee

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

One thing I like about this clip in particular and Rosie's videos in general is that she's really good at face acting. Her deer-in-the-headlights look when you catch her pigging out in her underwear is both fucking hilarious and really cute.

Link to review
Phat94

How thoughtful of Rosie to gift the viewer a stuffed greedy BBW for their birthday!

Rosie isn't just losing control of her appetite in this video, her appetite is in control of her. She inadvertently transforms from the perfect partner and party host, into a half-naked, fat mess, and it's glorious to watch. There's a variety of camera angles including a few zooms into areas of interest. Adorable, erotic, and as well produced as you would expect. Give it a go!!!

Link to review
plushush

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Oh my lord, I have never seen a progression as perfect as Rosie’s descent into gluttony in this clip. Her small samplings of food crescendo into a full blown feast, and it is insanely hot. Her grunts and moans and how her eyes cross a little when she stuffs her face all add some extra spice to the stuffing and are the kind of small touches that really elevate the video. Plus, Rosie’s face is looking rounder and rounder with every clip she posts; I can’t wait to watch that fat chin grow even more in 2022 😍

Link to review
Hotminds

1 of 4 members found this review helpful 1 / 4 members

Wonderfully done! I would've liked to have seen more closeups of Rosie's face at certain points just to have a more intimate perspective of her character's decisions/reactions to the spread in front of her, but it's a very cute concept that's well shot and well edited. Highly recommend!

Link to review
Zeep

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Excellent quality, camerawork, and editing. The fat on your body looks so good in high def. Seeing those stretchmarks really shows how much you're increasing your capacity. Love the way you let out a burp at the very end, too!

Link to review
AlexMüller

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Rosie is supercute, wonderful round and jiggly! This clip ist so sexy, the stretchmarks on the brown skin, and rosie stuff the cake to the limit. Amazing!

Link to review
rndm123

Amazing video ! I just love how Rosie completely loses control and starts devouring the birthday cake 

Link to review
Guest aggie926

a definite must buy! the most beautiful feedee on this site with the best content!

Link to review
ogalala

Wow, Rosie is looking extra gorgeous and plump in this video 😍 She gets hot and bothered as she pigs out on a whole birthday cake, gluttonously stuffing herself. You get to watch her belly swell and grow as she fills it with cake, until she has to strip out of her tight clothes. Definitely don't miss this one!!

Link to review
fontenoy

Absolutely the hottest vid I’ve experienced in a while. Perfect feedee attitude and just devours so much food. Highly recommend checking this one out. Looking more and more amazing with every added pound. Thank you, beautiful!

Link to review
dabsdk

Starts off with a cute 4th wall break before getting into some incredibly sexy shots of RMF's glorious gut!! If you're into bellies - this video's for you! One of the best models with THE BEST content on Curvage and this video was no exception! Magnificent!

Link to review