11 Screenshots

About This File

You've always found your young, curvy stepmom attractive. But recently, she's started to get pretty fat and she's put on a lot of weight in a short time. You have to admit you find it hot but you'd never say anything about it. But lately, you've noticed her making eye contact with you at dinner as she stuffs her face. You see her rubbing her big, bloated belly and smirking. You'd swear she's doing it just for you. Today, it's just the two of you at home and she wants to talk to you about something important. Since you're an adult now, she thinks it's time to teach you about feedism and how to be a good feeder. Hands on experience is best, don't you think?

Other Files from NikkiMaialina

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

jj22

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Well this must be one of the most erotic, most tone-perfect role-play videos I've ever seen.  I've only been able to watch it in small segments for fear of, erm, "exploding" too soon.

The super-beautiful @NikkiMaialina is a stepmom, and she's noticed her stepson looking at her clothed body, and watching her eat.  She's thinks it's time to sit down together (while dad's out, of course) and discuss the possibilities of taking the relationship with her stepson up a level...

Oh.  My.  God.  

I'm obsessed with the minutiae of videos of my favourite BBWs.  Those moments or short sequences that make you gasp in awe.  A sexy little look.  A beautiful little movement.  An ephemeral facial expression.  A perfect camera angle.

Let me inform you that every single second of this fifteen-minute video contains one of those moments.  

That's how good it is.

I loved how hesitant Nikki is as she broached the subject of deliberate weight-gain with her stepson.  I loved how she toyed with the opening of her gown, knowing she should probably stay covered, but also quietly desperate to reveal herself and show off her beautiful body.  I loved how she broke into a little giggle at 07:49.  I loved how quickly she gets out of breath when she begins bouncing at 10:11.

I could go on and on like this.

What can be said about the stunning Nikki?  She is, literally, physical perfection - a stunning example of pure, unadulterated curvacous female beauty.  Her body is, needless to say, exquisite.  And check out her face and her smile - it's angelic, truly angelic.

I don't have a stepmom fetish, so please don't think "oh it's a taboo stepmom thing - that's not for me."  You will be missing out on something very special.

I've bought hundreds of video from Curvage over the years - and this is one of the absolute best.  I dare you to try to make it through without "exploding."

My rating? One hundred million out of five.

(PS, as far as I can see, the whole fifteen-minute video is one long uninterrupted take, with no edits.  Not only does this really help the cumulative momentum (there's no slackening of pace), it's also an awe-inspiring display of Nikki's acting skills!  Bravo!)

Response from the author:

WOW! What can I even say?? THANK YOU!! 😍😍😍 This is definitely the longest, most detailed review I’ve ever had! I am soooo happy you loved it so much! 😍 And yes, it’s one long take 😘

Link to review
Bigslimer

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

This is a top tier video from Nikki for sure. I loved every second. Nikki looks absolutely stunning. The way her belly hangs so far over her panties is a real Turn on. This role play is 15 minutes of pure erotic enjoyment as Nikki explains how to be the best feeder! 10/10 recommend perfect video. 

Aw thank you so much! 😍 I’m happy you enjoyed it 😘

Link to review
ChuubyArt

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

While this sort of roleplay dynamic isn't my usual sort, this video is fantastic and Nikki looks INCREDIBLE!!

Thank you so much!! 😍 It definitely isn’t my usual clip either so I’m glad you liked it anyway ☺️😘

Link to review