A look back at 2021 // Clip Review 

$4.99

(1 review)

4 Screenshots

About This File

2021 has been such an erotic year for me, I lived out so many of my fantasies and had so much fun. In this clip I take a look back at some of my favorite clips and expand a little bit on what got me so turned on while making them. I cover some of my favorite clips where I do things like cosplay, stuff myself, eat butter, and even get tied up! I love being able to share and explore my fetish online with people and it's so hot to think others enjoy watching me do it too! 

I spend a bit of time chatting about how my body has changed since the start of the year and even plan a bit for what could happen in the near future! It's fun to imagine what my body could look like next year. So grab a snack and let's get hot together and look back at the year and all my fattest moments! As always thank you for your love and support, can't wait to move into another year of growing with you! 
Clip Features: gaining talk, recap videos,

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌