5 Screenshots

About This File

IN THIS CLIP LIKE AN EXTRA LARGE PIZZA PLUS A 1.5 LITER COCA COLA. I SHOW YOU HOW I KEEP LOSING CLOTHES AND I ALREADY FIT TROUSERS IN SIZE 4XL, MY ASS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR MY TROUSERS, IT IS GIANT AND THE SIZE 4XL FITS ME TIGHT BECAUSE IT IS BIG. I THINK I WILL SOON LOSE THEM TOO. WATCH ME EAT UNTIL I COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW FULL I AM, I'M STILL A GOOD PIG.

Other Files from Greedy sow

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Guest WhyYesofCourse

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

51 minutes of pure, chubby bliss. Sow becomes rounder and softer before our eyes as she fills her gorge with pizza, then gives us a show as she squeezes her gigantic ass into clothes that can only barely contain her beautiful body. She is a sexy, jiggly goddess, and she knows it; for any fans of pretty faces, big guts, and even bigger butts, this is a must buy. Doesn't get much better than this!

Link to review
MB100

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

GS is looking gorgeous as she stuffs a huge pizza down her mouth, and then tries to squeeze those sexy curves into tight clothes, lots of belly jiggling and even more butt jiggling in the process of getting clothes over all her fat. Fantastic!

Link to review
Fox99

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Amazing video! She probably has the biggest ass on Curvage. Almost an hour-long vid of G.Sow stuffing herself. At this rate, she won't be fitting into 4XL that much longer. Her round ass and belly are in constant competition to out-do the other. Seeing how unmovable she becomes at the end is a treat 🥵

Link to review
RickySnyder21

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Sow crushes a huge pizza while looking incredibly sexy and trying on expired clothes. 51 minutes of amazing content. Def recommend this🔥

Link to review