4 Screenshots

About This File

Every year I gather with my family for the holidays, we have a massive feast, and some of us (hint, me) are more gluttonous than others. This year of course was no exception! I always aim to shock with my levels of greed and gaining. This year I wore something way to small and tight to family dinner, but I had to it's one of my favorite dresses! After a massive meal, it becomes much tighter, making it hard to inhale at certain points. I start to get a little greedy with food and take a few too many slices of the pie leaving some people unable to have any. Oh well, growing girls need to eat!
As the evening winds down I open a few small gifts and am a little taken back by what I get. It's something that won't quite fit....and shows just how much the wish I was smaller. I knew my family accepted my gain but I didn't know how far in denial about how big I was! 
Clip features: fat chat, family talk, belly jiggles

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

There are no reviews to display.