2 Screenshots

About This File

Join us for a look back on our holiday season where we fill you in on all the reactions, comments and experiences we had with our family and friend's reactions to our gains. We tell you all about how our holidays were when we are both bigger than ever! And we also show you lots of footage from one of the many German Christmas markets we went to this holiday season. Sit down and chat with us! 🐷🖤🐷

Other Files from CurvyGothGF

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

GluttonyGal

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

An adorable down to earth couple sharing some cute stories of their RL Christmas experiences.  They are so personable and funny, not to mention gorgeous and sexy. I really enjoyed the laid back chat atmosphere and your market adventures montage was so well made.

These are two people I would love to know in person; hang out with, have fun with, be friends with...and obviously eat with!

Thank you for sharing your true selves.

*oh, and GGGF and I are apparently birthday buddies! ☺

Link to review
Cpqz

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

After watching this stellar vid, I can’t tell wether or not this is the sexiest couple in the scene or the cutest. The constant playing and attention they give to each other is jaw droppingly sexy, but the banter and comfort the two have with each other is equally adorable. 

Love this style of shot/framing as well, highlights their size difference but is especially complimentary. Hope to see more from GGGF, especially if she keeps trending upwards in the new year!

Link to review
Jay Rock

Great video! Goth and her BF tell some fun stories in a way that feels authentic, almost like you're there with them.

I will say that I was initially surprised by the choice in music during the Christmas market footage. In retrospect, I really shouldn't have been, but the part of me that works retail was like "Damn it, I thought the Christmas music was finally over!" 😅

Looking forward to seeing what you guys do next. :) 

Link to review
Typ

Fun to watch, good quality clip and two cute fatties as eye candy 💛 I love your sense of humor btw

Link to review
Residentsteven

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Loved this vid you two are so good together. I’m the same about bicycles, cars are better. Thinking about your car it must have very good suspension damn. Back to the vid loved hearing your family’s reactions to your gains. The outdoor market part of you two seeing you stuffing your faces bet that grey coat was a lot tighter after all that food 😍. Almost 18 minutes of great content. Makes me wonder if people are making comments now, imagine next Christmas 🥵 GGGF looks especially rounder in this too.

Link to review
Guest Venturedawg

GGGF, you two are couple GOALS!

Thoroughly enjoyed the genuine talks, your smiles, laughs (with accompanying belly jiggles)  and experiences you shared. It's been said before below, but would definitely love to go out in the town when in Germany with you two and socialize/grub out! I'll be your chauffeur lol

I can tell you enjoy each other's company, vibe with each other, and love each other. Definitely goals!

Link to review