5L Bloating - sucking in/letting out, water bloating to my limit, before and after

$12.99

ย ย  (3 reviews)

5 Screenshots

About This File

I'm working on my stomach capacity and it's not new to us that bloatings are a good way to stretch our guts: in this video I challenge myself to chug 5L of water straight from the gallon and successfuly do so ๐Ÿท

Not without a very huge struggle tho....ย 

Other Files from Thatfatguineapig

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. ๐Ÿ™Œ

sweetas

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

How much can she fit in her gorgeous gut.. A lot.. Seriously the capacity of your big belly. Iamย 

seriously lost for words. Worth every cent..

Link to review
not a real member

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

WOW !!! ๐Ÿ˜ฏ 5 Iiters of water ๐Ÿ’ง is a whole!!! LOT !!! That makes you the best!!! Bloating!!!ย champion๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅ‡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ in the world ๐ŸŒŽโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ ย Especially when that fabulous FAT !!! GUT !!! Of yours gets bigger, and bigger, and BIGGER!!! ย and FATTER !!! ย and more and more JIGGLER !!! Through out the whole video , as it continues on ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’• truly, truly, TRULY!!! AMAZING!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  P.s you look AMAZING ๐Ÿ˜‰ when you wear jeans ๐Ÿ‘– it looks so amazing ๐Ÿ˜‰ and so beautiful ๐ŸŒˆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•spider man GIF200.gif

Response from the author:

Thank you!!! I cant wait to be fatter and take even more ๐Ÿ˜Š

Link to review
FatGurlLover

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

It's amazing that you can drink 5 liters of water. I think that's a great way to stretch your stomach so you can eat more. I really like all the different camera angles showing how huge you are. Nice burping as well. Awesome video! ๐Ÿ˜

Response from the author:

Thank you! Looking forward for more ๐Ÿท

Link to review