2 Screenshots

About This File

Remember the show “The Simple Life” with Paris and Nicole? Ever wonder what those skinny girls are up to? Well, we’ve got a surprise for you…

We were such party girls our whole lives. Nicole ( @Nadya ) and I are already sooo tipsy prior to recording, but we grab our final bottle of wine to crack open. Nicole hesitates but I of course tell her we can finish it. I can’t believe this is us now, though. We used to be so skinny, all the boys drooled over us. Now, we’re huge obese pigs who want nothing more than to drink and eat on repeat. As we chug our wine down, we let our some enormous belches, showing true gluttony has taken over us. We both have to allow our bellies out of our tight jean outfits by the end. We are so bloated and big, we can’t help but grab each other’s bellies as well. Well, there’s no turning back now! We’ve given in to gluttony and have no intentions of returning to our old skinny girl ways.

9B3A3262-9826-4491-BDE4-DDA997D3BC2E.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

TheBigAssSSBBW

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

2 absolutely gorgeous girls with bubbly, cute personalities a little tipsy and fat chatting? What more could you ask for😍 such a good purchase

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

😍😍😘❤️❤️

Link to review
not a real member

Both Nadya and Aria , look so super awesome hot 🥵 together 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I love ❤️ it , were you are both chatting about eating Macdonalds🍔🍟🍦 and  commenting about there ,  BIG FAT GUTS 🥰❤️💕 or should I say Fabulous🌈 BIG FAT GUTS 🥰❤️💕    I’m pretty sure that Nadya is going too really FATTEN !!! UP !!!  Aria,   every single day , watching Arias FAT GUT !!!get even bigger ! and FATTER !!! As the progress continues 🍔🌭🍕🧁🍰🍨🍫                 Fat Cat Pat GIF

Response from the author:

Yayyy thank you so so much as always @Clay Carter 🥰🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️

Link to review
CCT0ny

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I never seen the show, "The Simple Life", but now after seeing this video I want a bbw version of the series with you two starring in it! Fuck, you two are some sexy fat piggies! Both of your laughs, giggles, and burps are so damn cute and hot at the same time! Seeing you both this tipsy is a huge turn on, and was driving me crazy over you two! I just love those gorgeous denim outfits you both are wearing, and how your fat bellies just refuse to be covered up. I so wish I could be with you both to rub and shake your bellies to get you two to burp. If I saw you two at a bar, I'd definitely load you both up on more drinks, and order you as much food as you want! You two are on a roll with these videos!

Response from the author:

Thank you so so much for the amazing review!! We’d love that too 😋🤤 Tysm again 💜

Link to review