2 Screenshots

About This File

Remember the show “The Simple Life” with Paris and Nicole? Ever wonder what those skinny girls are up to? Well, we’ve got a surprise for you…

We were such party girls our whole lives. Nicole ( @Nadya ) and I are already sooo tipsy prior to recording, but we grab our final bottle of wine to crack open. Nicole hesitates but I of course tell her we can finish it. I can’t believe this is us now, though. We used to be so skinny, all the boys drooled over us. Now, we’re huge obese pigs who want nothing more than to drink and eat on repeat. As we chug our wine down, we let our some enormous belches, showing true gluttony has taken over us. We both have to allow our bellies out of our tight jean outfits by the end. We are so bloated and big, we can’t help but grab each other’s bellies as well. Well, there’s no turning back now! We’ve given in to gluttony and have no intentions of returning to our old skinny girl ways.

9B3A3262-9826-4491-BDE4-DDA997D3BC2E.gif

Other Files from Aria Bbw

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.