5 Screenshots

About This File

December 2021 Weight update & Measurements :)

Join Cookie as she updates you on her body measurements, measuring her lower belly, middle belly, waist, under bust, bust, armΒ and thigh ! Previous measurement clips are inserted showing you the difference along the way.Β 

Then cookie updates you on her current weight but not before giving you a quick run through of her previous weight ins starting in Jan 2020 through to present.

This clip has previous weight in clips inserted making a combination of weight ins so you can see how much iv gained through out my whole time here on curvage

Β 

Enjoy xo

Other Files from Cookie_BBW πŸ’œ

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. πŸ™Œ

Outstanding!

Not that long ago, COOKIE_BBW said that she would have to slow down, she was gaining a little too fast, but it is clear that gluttony has gotten the best of her. Not only do you get a standard update with this video (with a staggering final number on the scale), but little treats scattered throughout (the remarks about her back and being out of breath are great for those into health issues).Β 
Β 

You won’t be disappointed with this purchase!

Link to review
Guest BlackPeter57

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

😍😘❀️

Link to review
UHU2009

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

You're so beautiful and have such a charming personality!

I love this video with all the signs of your enormous growth - creaking floor, yourself getting out of breath and sweaty just a few moments into the video and it's all crested (and explained πŸ˜‰) by your hefty weight gain since Dec. 2020 which equals a slender girl'sΒ total weight 😲.

Β 

Β 

Response from the author:

my floors really do creek 🀭🀭 I'm glad you enjoyed the Video & thank you for your review, it's so appreciated πŸ’œπŸ˜˜

Link to review
Bellyluv88

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Cookie looks smokin' hot in her cute little PJ's. Her weightgain here at Curvage has been spectacular, and her curves are even more amazing than ever.Β 

Awww thank you so much 😊😘😘 

20211218_011256.gif

Link to review
Euglenoid

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

This video is amazingly sexy! Cookie has gained a ton since starting here and it shows in this video. Her body looks so luscious as she measures herself and the weigh in compilation at the end really puts into perspective just how much she has gained. She looks incredibly soft and sexy, and I can't wait to see her continue this journey. Also, she is out of breath for much of the video, which only enhances how hot this video is to watch.

Keep up the great work, Cookie, love the videos!!

Thank you 😊😘

20211218_011224.gif

Link to review