4 Screenshots

About This File

**NEW VERSION, audio issues fixed**

This was a fun request! Watch me gorge myself on burgers until I bust out of my tight pants! 

**This not a traditional button popping clip, but I do bust out of my pants**

I show you how tight they are with some super close ups of my huge ass and belly, my belly is spilling out of them even when standing! 

I was so hungry, I’m downright ravenous shovelling fries in my hungry mouth! The first burger disappears fast as I take huge bites I can barely chew! 

My pants are already getting tight as I start filling my belly with greasy burgers and fries, teasing you with how badly my belly wants to plop out of them! 

Once the button bursts my belly is free! No more tight constrictive clothing ever again! This belly wants to see the world! Now I’m free to wiggle and jiggle it for you, even though it’s got a huge red line from where my pants dug in! 

Im proud of myself for bursting the button, the pants are cute but this belly is cuter! 

Other Files from Jersey Ghoul 666

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

chubnubs11

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Another Great video by Jersey! She never disappoints! She is the best ghoul ever! Jersey Deserves belly rubs after this one! Watch Jersey devour food like she has never done before while wearing very very tight jeans that give her a huge muffin top that is so so sexy!! The moment she bursts out of those jeans is like heaven, you get to see her full stuffed belly just get shown off and played with its incredible! The sexy fat chat, dirty talk was incredible she knew what she was doing by teasing with that muffin top and it worked oh so well!! Her voice is so seductive with that cute laugh its amazing!! This is a must buy! Jersey looks phenomenal as always!!

Response from the author:

I’m so glad you liked it ☺️

Link to review
SpotRitual

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Most gorgeous girl on curvage! This clip is so hot!!! 😍😍😍

Response from the author:

🌈Thank you! You’re amazing 🥰

Link to review