9 Screenshots

About This File

🐷 Now I'm back! and hungrier than ever. 🐷
On this occasion you will see me devour in 14 minutes, 2 double hamburgers, with potatoes and nuggets in front of all the people of the place.
My biggest public banquet of my life! So many people present, looking at me and listening to me burp in a big way.
As I enjoy my fatty food in front of everyone, I play with my fat belly, touch and massage it for you, while suddenly burping.

I really enjoyed recording this video, it makes me very horny
🥵
Also ... haven't you noticed my weight gain? My pants do not want more, at any moment they explode💥

gf2_1.thumb.gif.d189baaeb1da63c8bd1fadb73c86dd3c.gif

In this clip you will find 14:28 MINUTES OF:

BELLY PLAY-BELLY POP- MEGA STUFFED IN PUBLIC- BURPS- BELLY OVERFLOW

👑🥰 I LOVE STUFFINGS IN PUBLIC, I THINK I CAN ALREADY CONSECRATE MYSELF THE QUEEN OF STUFFINGS IN PUBLIC 👑🥰

Other Files from Juicyangel

User Feedback

Earn badges and points for leaving reviews!
You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

After you watch the clip, REFRESH THE PAGE to leave a review. 🙌

Wow! Most public stuffing I've ever seen. She doesn't hold back and eats two meals with her belly out with people everywhere. Most incredible part was when you can see two people trying to hide their stares at her while they talk about her in the background. Really terrific vid. 

Link to review
Residentsteven

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

I don’t swear in my reviews very often but holy shit is this a hot vid from JA 🥵. She is fatter than ever all these fattening meals are making her huge 🐷. Shoving down fries while letting out huge piggy burps make people notice there is a hungry fat girl in the place. They get louder the fuller she gets, starting on the burgers is where she gets out that big belly and that profile angle is where I lost it 💦🤭 she only just fits her big 🍑 and wobbly belly prove be a tight fit in the seating area. Get this amazing vid now and let’s help her get even fatter in 2022 😍.

Link to review
FatGurlLover

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Juicy Angel stuffs herself like a pig while dining in at Wendy's. She lets out loud burps throughout the video, and shows her fat belly. Juicy Angel is very confident and she knows she's hot! Amazing video 😍 Loved watching Juicy Angel pig out at Wendy's! 

Response from the author:

Thanks baby!! 🥺🥺🥺😍 I'm so glad you enjoyed this!!! That's so hot 🥵🥵

Link to review
Guest Soja

5 of 5 members found this review helpful 5 / 5 members

This is a wildly hot video, as Juicy does the sort of public stuffing that I always want to see and almost never do. This is the type of stuffing girls do i their bedroom, done in the busiest part of a fast food restaurant, with no compromises. Belly out, belching, eating enough for 2 or 3 people, dumping fries in her mouth, rubbing her stuffed gut. This is no humiliation kink thing either, Juicy is totally confident, even blase, about being such a greedy gluttonous pig in front of all these people. This right here is a HUGE part of the whole feedism fantasy, and most models never truly show this.

20 out of 10, will watch over and over again

omg!!! I can't believe this review!!😍😍😍

Thank you for this, i really enjoy doing this stuffing!

and I'm so glad you enjoyed it🥰🥰

Love u

Link to review
Matty_

Juicy is back yet again to fill her greedy cake-hole in public 😳🤤 She’s squeezed her huge body into a booth somehow and even before she starts to eat, her excessive tummy is already bulging and overflowing her jeans, that look like there about to blow at any moment 😳💥 Easily the fattest girl in the restaurant, she continues to keep eating and eating as her tummy starts to bulge out even further, putting even more pressure on her buttoned jeans 😳 she decides to unzip and make more room, people in the queue start to notice her unzipping and lifting her heavy tummy out and stare in disbelief, at this huge fat girl gorging herself, so erotic, such a turn-on Juicy 🙌🏻😍

77F79284-EC69-4260-9BB0-9A7A0285A337.jpeg

CA4395BE-7BF8-446A-ACCA-5FB348B4A196.jpeg

wow, this is amazing 🤩🤩🤩

Thanks for this review honey!

I love you 😻😻😻

Link to review
N29W39

Definitely one of Juicy's best  stuffing performances to date🐷🐷👏👏loved her profile views 😍🔥❤️😘

Thanks my love!!!! 🥺😍🥰

Link to review
Lightzed

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Holy fuck. This was the hottest shit i have ever seen on this website. The way you just dont care made me fucking lose it.

Owww!! Thanks baby! I love this stuffing too! 😍🥵

Link to review